shape
carat
color
clarity

big bust

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Idealistic

Shiny_Rock
i was just curious...i wear a bra size of 38 c and is 4''10. what type of wedding dress would like best on me? i know i want a modern and elegant look.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I think your best bet is to just go try things on, usually the consultants who work at the store will be helpful in providing you with guidlines. Some basics for women with larger chests is wider set straps and a well defined waist. A fuller skirt will balance you out visually if you are someone who appears to be top heavy. Strapless can work, but it really depends on the dress so I''d only go strapless if I feel in love with a dress, I don''t think I''d go searching for that though. Take your comfort into consideration, if you think you might be consciencious in a strapless and will spend a lot of time futzing with it, than I''d say skip those dresses, unless you find one that straps can be built into.

My dress was almost completely remade by a seamstress (I actually spent more on alterations than the dress itself) so that it fit me like a glove. I had small straps, that I considered adding to (I thought about adding two more of the same size to each side) because they go against all advice for dressing women with larger busts, but they actually looked fine. I wouldn''t call my dress modern, it was lace over a sheath from head to toe, but I''ll post a link to my pictures anyways, so you can''t get a feel for what it looked like on me. I am 5''5 wear a size 8 and my chest is 34DD.

Good luck dress shopping!

KimiAlone[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results