shape
carat
color
clarity

Bidet recommendations please

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you feel comfortable with the cleanliness of the water? Does it come straight from the line vs. the back of the toilet? I've never used the bidet function in a "public" place because I'm a germaphobe...

All of the ones I looked at were plumbed in at the water supply line so not from the back of the toilet. I don't know what is normal in public ones.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BB1000 and new Kohler Cimarron installed today.

Lesson learned.... (TMI warning)
Tried it out just before bed while tired. Didn't read the directions. Just sort of tried each button out. Wow! The feminine wash is refreshing. The posterior wash is nicely cleaning. The vortex wash... Wow. Default is a bit.... Intense. Felt like it turned everything to liquid. Probably much better if you turn the pressure down some and are expecting it! Oh... And not at bedtime as I lay here with my insides acting active... IMG_20210517_192926179.jpg

S_Moheb

Rough_Rock
Toto is a Japanese base toilet company. Toto is the best option for a bidet or luxury toilet. If you are looking for a Japanese base bidet but an American company you can try Woodbridge bidet. Woodbridge bidet is a money-worthy and also high-performance toilet.

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
This is the greatest home appliance we got! I got the Smart Bidet from Amazon.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since this got bumped to the top and I have a minute, I may as well post an update. I like the BioBidet just fine. It works well. I am less than thrilled with the added crannies it creates and the instructions to not get a cleaner on it. There is a bit of mold forming around the thing and I am having to think about how to clean it that won't be a problem for the unit. Even DH has come around. If I see them on sale again, I would seriously consider getting another one or two for our other bathrooms. (Although a bit concerned about the one as our cats run through there and bounce on the lid. This is a bit thin so not sure it wouldn't break. Plus it seems to keep heating the seat if the lid is left closed.)

I had been skeptical at first then sort of interested as I couldn't turn at all and now am disgusted when I have to use standard paper :roll2: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results