shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby jogging strollers

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So here we are. Baby #3 is here and I am going crazy waiting for summer. (Midwest winters last for 9 months it seems... )

While this is #3, I have never used a jogging/running stroller with the previous two. Does anyone have a model they love? What features are or are not important?? We have a travel system for running errands and use of the baby carrier. My DH is 6’4” and I am nearly a foot shorter for height reference.

I have been eyeing the Bob Flex and Bob Rambler along with the Joovy Lightweight Zoom.

Any recommendations would be great!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try them all in store and see what you like best. In person is always best.

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi Asscherhalo_lover!

We have been to BRU and Buy Buy Baby to test run a few. Just looking for some suggestions and maybe some longevity reviews on what parents have liked. =)2

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have had BOB Revolution for the past 7 years. Using it for our second kid and it's still going strong. Great stroller for taking walks on uneven surfaces and so maneuverable. I can pretty much push it with one finger and it just glides forward effortlessly. DH also likes using it.

I think the new model has an easier car seat attachment system so it can be used as a travel system and an adjustable handle for height differences.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bought my best friend the BOB Duallie Fitness stroller as she’s expecting her second child. She currently uses the single child version and loves it. Finds it very smooth, adjustable handle height, she loves the catch-all tray by the handle (for carrying a water bottle, cell phone, etc), and the seat is comfortable for her son.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My husband got a Thule Glide and he liked it. Make sure it isnt too heavy to avoid your muscles building in the wrong way... or hurting your back etc.
(And if you are the woman having given birth using it, take care not to start running too early!!):wavey:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daughter has the Thule and she loves it.

in-the-air

Rough_Rock
Premium
Try to pick one in person rather than online.

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mountain buggy is built like a tank, it is huge, heavy, but rolls pretty easily for it's bulk. And you can roll over anything with it. You just can't get into a standard european elevator with it. Concord makes a compact but high sitting one that is a pretty smooth jog on pavement, although less stable. It has well thought out design features like a pop down mosquito net sunshade integrated into the seat. Your husband may struggle with his height to push it easily as the angle of the handle makes it less efficient for tall people.(better workout?) You can fit this one in a sports car, the mountain buggy needs its own trailer. Out of all the ones I have used, those two were the 'best in category'. And I've used dozens. Not because I have tons of kids, but because I work in childcare.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results