shape
carat
color
clarity

Awesome Bling

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
better light show than a 40ct diamond
36.gif
36.gif

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap070205.html

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sure is purty!!! ...scroll all the way across!

mcnaught3_kemppainen.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome, love that!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Way awesome. One night my husband got up at 2 am in the morning to watch a meteor show and that was awesome !!!!
Thanks for sharing.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 9:01:21 PM
Author: Skippy123
Way awesome. One night my husband got up at 2 am in the morning to watch a meteor show and that was awesome !!!!
Thanks for sharing.
way kewl
On evening when wifey2b was down here we sat out on my sisters deck and watched falling stars for hours.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
awesome! thanks.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Meteor showers are definitely the best reason to stay up late and climb onto the roof with a cup of hot coffee or cocoa! I saw one a few years back and it was absolutely amazing! Shooting stars all over the sky! Just gorgeous.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 10:37:20 PM
Author: strmrdr

Thanks for sharing.
way kewl
On evening when wifey2b was down here we sat out on my sisters deck and watched falling stars for hours.
Giggle - and that was the night I wished Strm would propose - guess what?...He did - 2 days later - giggle
9.gif
30.gif
36.gif
So now I look real hard for shooting stars...giggle - I am gonna wish for a miracle for Strm and me
17.gif
27.gif
2.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 12:00:53 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Meteor showers are definitely the best reason to stay up late and climb onto the roof with a cup of hot coffee or cocoa! I saw one a few years back and it was absolutely amazing! Shooting stars all over the sky! Just gorgeous.
But don''t forget the Northern Lights FireGoddess - they are simply amazing
16.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 1:03:06 PM
Author: wifey2b

Thanks for sharing.
way kewl
Giggle - and that was the night I wished Strm would propose - guess what?...He did - 2 days later - giggle
9.gif
30.gif
36.gif
So now I look real hard for shooting stars...giggle - I am gonna wish for a miracle for Strm and me
17.gif
27.gif
2.gif
What keeps you apart? Are you in different countries? Love should be simple darnit!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 1:04:05 PM

Date: 2/7/2007 12:00:53 PM
Author: FireGoddess
But don''t forget the Northern Lights FireGoddess - they are simply amazing
16.gif
I would love to see them someday! The pictures are totally breathtaking.

aurora1.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 1:10:25 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Thanks for sharing.
way kewl
9.gif
30.gif
36.gif
17.gif
27.gif
2.gif
What keeps you apart? Are you in different countries? Love should be simple darnit!!!
Yes - we are in different countries - I in Canada and my beloved is in the US...If the governments would just listen to me, I think that US should just take us over :D giggle but you know - no one asks my opinion - giggle...But I truly AMEN your Love should be simple darnit!!!!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
FireGoddess - we had some Northern Lights here a couple of years ago..My girlfriend and I were out one night and she started freaking out and pointing to the sky and asking what is going on...I was standing with my mouth dropped open and saying sssssssshhhhh just enjoy its beauty...and she is...But what is it...It was a small, lovely, and beautiful taste of the northern lights...she finally stopped freaking out and got all excited - lol

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 2:53:21 PM

Thanks for sharing.
way kewl
9.gif
30.gif
36.gif
17.gif
27.gif
2.gif
Yes - we are in different countries - I in Canada and my beloved is in the US...If the governments would just listen to me, I think that US should just take us over :D giggle but you know - no one asks my opinion - giggle...But I truly AMEN your Love should be simple darnit!!!!
you know - I never knew it was so difficult to get married when you're in different countries... I think I'd move to seattle and vancouver BC LOL

ETA: I mean specifically canada - it just doesn't seem like it would/should be difficult. and I hope someday someone explains to me why canadian women cannot take their husband's name LOL

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 5:16:48 PM

Date: 2/7/2007 2:53:21 PM

Thanks for sharing.
way kewl
9.gif
30.gif
36.gif
17.gif
27.gif
2.gif
you know - I never knew it was so difficult to get married when you''re in different countries... I think I''d move to seattle and vancouver BC LOL

ETA: I mean specifically canada - it just doesn''t seem like it would/should be difficult. and I hope someday someone explains to me why canadian women cannot take their husband''s name LOL
Oh - we can take our husband''s name...believe me - I don''t wanna be cursed with this last name for the rest of my life - giggle - my grandfather always glared at me when I said that - giggle... The only Canadian women who do not take their hubby''s last name are those who are married in Quebec...I cannot say only French due to I have a cousin and an Aunt who both married wonderful, sweet French men, and they both took their last names. Any of you gals from Montreal area - correct me if I am wrong - but I was thinking it is a Quebec thing more so than a French thing.
As for Strm and I - we are hoping that once everything stops going agin us, that we will be able to start our paperwork and that all will go well there for us :} After all - why wouldn''t the US of A want someone so smart as me? giggle - you know smartmouth - smartalec - smartyoufillintheblank giggle
17.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results