shape
carat
color
clarity

Auspicious Activity Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
I was reading some older threads, and there used to be a ''Suspicious Activity Thread'' a couple months ago... where us LIWs could report on things their SO had done to make them suspicious that maybe there was a proposal coming... I had a few things come up that I would love to put in a similar type of thread... and someone had suggested on that thread that it should really be named the ''auspicious activity thread'', so here we are.

So, I briefly posted this in the March small talk thread, but SO and I went home last weekend, and SO told me he was going ring shopping in the city on Saturday... We were supposed to head back to campus (we''re students) Monday, but he asked if we could leave Tuesday instead, claiming he had to drive his mother to a doctor''s appointment. However, on Facebook he told a friend that the reason he''d be late back to campus was because he had to be in the city Monday. His mother''s appointment was not in the city. And his father''s retired and home all the time anyway...

tlh

Ideal_Rock
dubious!
31.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
oooo! facebook catches everyone
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results