shape
carat
color
clarity

atlantic coast honeymoon locations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sammyjoey

Rough_Rock
can anyone recommend beach resorts on the atlantic coast (nc, sc, ga, fl) that you think would be good for a honeymoon. thanks

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
How about Tybee Island.. Georgia...

and its only 20 min. from Savannah... which means you could include Savannah in your site seeing.. Savannah is beautiful.. and I hear Tybee Island is gorgeous as well...

Just a thought!

Kit

Brilliant_Rock
I am not sure if this is your speed, but check out Upper Captiva Island, FL. You have to either fly or take a boat ride there, it is very isolated and quite and absolutely beautiful. You can totally be secluded, just unplug, and have a very quiet romantic honeymoon. I don''t even know if there are hotels, you do condo/cottage rentals instead. Not even cars are allowed...you get around via a golf cart or on foot, bike. It''s really quite a special place. Very relaxing.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
The Cloister at Sea Island in Georgia is amazing. I stayed there once, and would LOVE to return. It is quite upscale and classy.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
what time of year?

Twin Farms in Vermont is lovely, very intimate, and it is nice in winter and fall...there are not a lot of rooms but it is lovely...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
sorry, did not see your location requirements...

what about Cumberland Island? (the place where Carolyn Bessette and JFK junior got married I think)...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results