shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone Worked With William Castro for Chubb Insurance?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rfath

Shiny_Rock
Just wondering what your experiences were with him... I got his name from recommendations here. He works with TotalDollar in NYC.

Rachel

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yes, i have. i called for chubb coverage and they couldn''t cover me because of the stand alone policy everyone has problems about. anyway, someone on ps recommended that i call WC. at the time, he couldn''t cover us because of hurricane katrina. chubb wasn''t writing ANY policies in our area. however, this was not the same reason the first chubb rep told us. so, i got coverage through SF. time passes and I had been meaning to contact WC to see if we could finally be covered through chubb, but i never got around to it. anyway, WC calls me to tell me that the ban had been lifted and he was able to cover us! i was very happy that he got in touch with us over a year later from me contacting him.

rfath

Shiny_Rock
jcrow -

Glad to hear he''s been in touch with you.

I can''t get him to actually write the policy. He''s finally gotten me a quote and a policy number, but it still hasn''t been filed. I''ve been chasing him since before Thanksgiving.
7.gif
38.gif
He''s quite nice and always SWEARS that I''ll have something from him by that afternoon, but...

*sigh*

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
really? that''s strange. ours moved quicker than we were ready for!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results