shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone shipped First Class International USA to Canada recently?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If so, how long did it take? If you could share the state you shipped from and province you shipped to as well, that would be great. Thanks!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just had to file a claim today for a package I shipped from Belvidere, Illinois, to Ontario on May 11. The last tracking was on May 15 and it says it's on the way to the next facility. According to the guy at Canada Post that I spoke with this morning it has never left the US. So that's my most recent experience...

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Not shipped but I've had a few items sent to me in Ontario and both took about 2 weeks. One came from Arizona and the other came from Kansas.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, @Dee*Jay, sorry to hear about your package. I hope it turns up eventually. I didn't buy insurance so won't be able to file a claim if mine ends up the same way. Did yours happen to scan at the Fort Wayne IN distribution center?

Thanks for the data point, @xsouzie, good to know that some packages are making it there okay. Were they fairly recent?

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Oh no, @Dee*Jay, sorry to hear about your package. I hope it turns up eventually. I didn't buy insurance so won't be able to file a claim if mine ends up the same way. Did yours happen to scan at the Fort Wayne IN distribution center?

Thanks for the data point, @xsouzie, good to know that some packages are making it there okay. Were they fairly recent?

Yes, within the last 2 months. =)2

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kim, I took it to the Belvidere post office and got a receipt (which I do for every single package I ship!). There is no scanning beyond that, it just shows that it left Belvidere on the way to the next facility. That is almost always the Elk Grove Village distribution center, so my best guess is it's sitting in there somewhere. I really hoping my filing an inquiry will get someone to look for it because these are vintage glasses and it's not like I can go find more of them to send to this nice lady. Ugh.

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
On March 27th, I shipped a 6x9 padded envelope from California to providence BC. It arrived on April 11th per the recipient.

On May 24th, I shipped another 6x9 padded envelope to providence BC (same address as above). Tracking says it was delivered on June 2nd.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @Dee*Jay and @donnabrsd, that is very helpful. Dee*Jay, I hope your package gets scanned again soon. Sometimes I think (illogically, I know) that initiating an inquiry does get a package moving again. And I imagine vintage glasses are large enough that they wouldn't be easy to lose.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just to add my own data point, my package went from the Midwest to Quebec and was delivered in 9 days.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results