shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody else hate the new Firefox?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
They basically moved everything that is important, and switched useless things around. When you right click, it used to have New Tab under New window. Now it's New Tad ABOVE New Window. And a countless amount of other idiotic choices.

Is it just me? I'm so bugged. :angryfire:

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
hate it. DH doesn't know how to use the F keys so he's mad that they took the refresh button.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep the tab/window and refresh issues are my biggest complaints. I HATE it!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Yes, it looks just like IE now. If I wanted IE I would have got IE. *bleh*

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
HATE IT

An important group of tools broken up and sent to individual locations that are useless and unintuitive. And in general it looks aekward and disorienting. When I click a link that used to open in a new tab it replaces the current page. That alone would be reason to hate it. So I googled the phrase, "I hate the new firefox" which quickly brought me instructions to get back to firefox 3

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/797411

And this is the link that gets you to the download of the old firefox

: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html

eta: watch out for your automatic updates to software. it will try to get you to "upgrade" to firefox 4 again. don't let it.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad I haven't upgraded them! I have some toolbars through work that aren't compatible with the new one, so I haven't done it yet. Now I probably won't do it even when the toolbars are upgraded. Thanks for the fyi.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
The refresh, for me at least, is next to the URL bar on the right end of it.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
wow, glad I haven't update it yet.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Monkey...it's not just you. It just looks weird to me...I'm assuming I'll get used to it though?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I'm sort of getting used to it, but I keep accidently opening new windows :rolleyes: Whoever designed this thing was an idiot.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have had nothing but trouble with it. I have a Mac and it won't scroll, increase size or decrease size at all for me. Good idea to try and get FF3 back.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything is moved to weird places...at first I thought maybe I downloaded a virus that took over my computer and did something to change it around but then I realized firefox actually did this on purpose...

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I don't like it either! I can't get it to stop giving me stupid suggestions when I type in a search term. No matter what I click in tools & options, including de-selecting the box for "suggestions" I still get those annoying drop down lists. I really wish programmers would STOP trying to make everything automatic & "helpful."

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results