shape
carat
color
clarity

Any QVC fans out there?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2007 8:11:11 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

It did make me feel good that you were so excited. Sometimes I just get into a habit of posting here and secretly wonder if anyone reads my posts or cares.
9.gif
Thank you for your support! No, I will just be watching and drooling over my TV set like everyone else. I am a Tacori lover at heart
2.gif
Awww, Tacori. I ALWAYS read your posts. I read more than I post, so I don''t always reply. I love seeing what you have to say!

I''m glad you posted about QVC and Tacori. I''m planning to watch!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2007 9:29:20 PM
Author: lumpkin

Date: 2/3/2007 8:11:11 PM

It did make me feel good that you were so excited. Sometimes I just get into a habit of posting here and secretly wonder if anyone reads my posts or cares.
9.gif
Thank you for your support! No, I will just be watching and drooling over my TV set like everyone else. I am a Tacori lover at heart
2.gif
Awww, Tacori. I ALWAYS read your posts. I read more than I post, so I don''t always reply. I love seeing what you have to say!

I''m glad you posted about QVC and Tacori. I''m planning to watch!
I love reading your posts as well Tacori!!! You are a great addition to PS. I look forward to seeing the Tacori show on QVC, that''s awesome they are representing the line!!! I have bought from QVC mostly cookware, and adore my Tfal grill. Not sure whether they still sell it, but it''s a great indoor grill.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i like the birkenstocks on qvc

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
We had a thread on this awhile back - you''re definitely not alone! I haven''t watched much lately but I''ve bought a bit of stuff in the past...one of their sheet sets is still my fave set that I wash and put right back on the bed!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
I bought the most WONDERFUL thing on QVC. It is this jewlery cabinet in Cherry color. http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail

I needed a full length mirror, and I have tons of jewlery, so this was perfect. I don''t know how I ever managed before I had it.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm my link doesn''t work... but it is product # H86082

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww...thanks lumpkin & Lisa. I really didn''t mean to sound so pathetic.
2.gif
Sometimes I just wonder!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori,
You do not sound pathetic! I think we ALL wonder that sometimes
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2007 9:16:58 PM
Author: Skippy123
Tacori,

You do not sound pathetic! I think we ALL wonder that sometimes
2.gif

I think that describe your favorite PSer thread really made me start to think.
3.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, I think I may have missed saying something about you on that thread! But I always look at your posts to see what you''ve written. Threads like that are fun, but there are really great people who don''t get mentioned. Don''t take it personally at all....you have friends here!! I don''t think I got mentioned much either, but I''m still here and I love the boards here. I noticed after that thread that there were a TON of people who didn''t get mentioned but whose posts I love to read, and also some folks who haven''t been here much for awhile, but post occasionally and whom I miss.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/2/2007 10:34:18 PM
Author:imthepreacherswife
Just wondering if any of you were fans of QVC. I can''t help it, I love to watch! I like some of their clothes, eternagold...
Didn''t have time to read the thread, but my sister is a total QVC junkie! My DH and I don''t have TV so obviously I can''t watch. But my sister did get me a really good toilet bowl cleaner on QVC! LOL - I''m not kidding; one time I was home at my parents'', and there was a really good toilet bowl cleaner - did a great job, and the brush is so soft (i.e. doesn''t seem like the type that would ever scratch the bowl at all), so I found out she got it at QVC and I asked her to get me some. Every time she has something new we say, "let me guess: QVC." And it always is from there.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I got a little pang of, "Shucks!" yesterday. I thought I had read that the Tacori show was on 2-4-07, so late last night I thought I had missed it. I came back to the thread and found out it''s 2-24. Now I''m like, "Oh, cool!" I''m really curious about the designs.

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Speaking of Tacori
30.gif
, did anybody see the pendant made by Tacori that was given by Robin McGraw on Dr. Phil''s show for the Woman of the Heart award? It was gorgeous - a heart pendant accented with a small pink sapphire.
30.gif

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Ok, maybe I''m a snob, but I am a little put off at the thought of the Tacori name being assoiciated with "platinum CLAD" jewelry. I don''t have a Tacori and cannot currently afford one, but I DID hope to someday. Now it seems everyone will have a replica
7.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 9:12:47 AM
Author: sistagrl2004
Ok, maybe I''m a snob, but I am a little put off at the thought of the Tacori name being assoiciated with ''platinum CLAD'' jewelry. I don''t have a Tacori and cannot currently afford one, but I DID hope to someday. Now it seems everyone will have a replica
7.gif

I guess I never thought of it that way. Oh well. Most people 1. don''t know my ring is a Tacori and 2. don''t know what Tacori is so I guess that is not really a big deal.

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
QVC also has Judith Ripka and other designers do lines for them and they are different than the lines sold in fine jewelry stores. I doubt there would be an exact replica in plated metal. They''ll probably feature pendants and earrings as well as rings.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Ok, maybe I''m a snob, but I am a little put off at the thought of the Tacori name being assoiciated with ''platinum CLAD'' jewelry. I don''t have a Tacori and cannot currently afford one, but I DID hope to someday. Now it seems everyone will have a replica
7.gif

Kinda cheapens the deal for ya? I understand. But I''m pretty sure Tacori is not going to clone their gorgeous e-rings. I''m sure they will be different, and a true connoseur would know the difference. Also, anyone who takes off a "platinuml Clad" ring is going to have a big ol'' nasty 925 stamped on the inside of it! No way to really pass it off. OTOH, it would be really nice to have a costume pendant or earrings or bracelet in that style. Certainly no one in my circles is offended by costume jewelry of that type, LOL!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
lumpkin, their diamond pendants are soooo beautiful *drool*. I wonder if they will have anything like that!?!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 4:30:21 PM

7.gif

I guess I never thought of it that way. Oh well. Most people 1. don''t know my ring is a Tacori and 2. don''t know what Tacori is so I guess that is not really a big deal.
Tacori... im with you! If i had a dollar for everytime i had to explain what Tacori was, id have an upgrade!

I do like the idea of maybe being able to get a nice bracelet or pendant in the Tacori style, which honestly is copied all over the place anyways. Very interested to see what they have to offer.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 2:49:49 PM
Author: njc
Date: 2/6/2007 4:30:21 PM

7.gif

Tacori... im with you! If i had a dollar for everytime i had to explain what Tacori was, id have an upgrade!

I do like the idea of maybe being able to get a nice bracelet or pendant in the Tacori style, which honestly is copied all over the place anyways. Very interested to see what they have to offer.

I know!!!! I guess not everyone is as jewelry obsessed as we are.
2.gif
I have lusted over their ads since highschool. You are also right that there are tons of copies out there regardless. Besides my setting is pretty uncommon so I am not too worried about them designing a similar one for QVC. I wish we could see ahead of time what they are going to be offering....
8.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 12:44:58 PM
lumpkin, their diamond pendants are soooo beautiful *drool*. I wonder if they will have anything like that!?!
I would love to see them. Won''t be buying anything for awhile, but I will definitely watch because I''m sooooooo curious.
I bet they will have some nice things. They are probably trying to introduce their designs to the public so when someone is ready to buy an e-ring they''ll seek them out in the diamond world.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2007 1:33:34 AM

Date: 2/3/2007 12:34:37 AM
Author: Officers girl
I love QVC my nana is addicted to it and she passed it on to me
36.gif
Tacori is doing a show with them in FEB I am so excited!!!

Do you know the date? I would love to watch that!
Okay. I just ordered a bunch of Bare Minerals stuff from QVC. My eyeshadow (adventure) came today. Great color. I digress. Sorry. In my package there was a blurb about the Tacori Plat Clad.

This is scheduled to air at Saturday, February 24, at 10 a.m. Eastern Time. This is the premiere. HTH

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results