shape
carat
color
clarity

any psers near Truckee?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dh & I are here til Sunday. Join us for dinner one evening. Reply on get together forum.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata - I'm in the Sacto area, but I'm afraid I have other plans for this weekend - darn!

However, I didn't realize we had a get-together forum - which I have now found! Thank you!

I hope you and your DH have a great time in our neck of the woods!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1316154498|3018710 said:
Matata - I'm in the Sacto area, but I'm afraid I have other plans for this weekend - darn!

However, I didn't realize we had a get-together forum - which I have now found! Thank you!

I hope you and your DH have a great time in our neck of the woods!

I wish I'd known sooner honey. We aren't super close... but we do enjoy roadtrips and I'd have loved to meet up with you! It's our anniversary this weekend though so we've got stuff booked already.

Do you come out this way often? I'd love to meet up next time you are around!

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
What's a Truckee?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truckee is a city in California near Lake Tahoe.

It's a beautiful place up in the mountains. :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky:
I'm jealous of those who live there.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy & VR -- Thanks sweeties. It was a spontaneous thought to see if there were any PSers in the area. We had a great 9 mile hike today and didn't eat anything between breakfast & dinner. I was ready to munch on the table linens when we finally sat down to eat.

Scorpioanne -- LOL.

The weather was gorgeous today. Partly cloudy with a good breeze and temp around 70 degrees. Great for the uphill part of our hike which was strenuous and would have been quite icky if it were hot.

Kenny -- this place is truly beautiful but crowded. We're spoiled in Oregon -- you can hike for days and not meet another soul but all the trails around here are very congested. In addition to hikers, there are plenty of mountain bikers careening downhill at breakneck speed with no regard for the humans who travel on foot.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1316222872|3019235 said:
Truckee is a city in California near Lake Tahoe.

It's a beautiful place up in the mountains. :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky:
I'm jealous of those who live there.
since when?? did they move the little town?... :read: :lol:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Ummmm... Where's the get together forum? Am I totally blind?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results