shape
carat
color
clarity

Any DE/NJ/PA brides?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Hello ladies! I have been living in DE for like a year and a half now and wanted to know how many of you are living in the same area. Maybe we can have a GTG :)

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Well I am a PA bride (and grew up there) but sadly I am far away in Germany at the moment. Where are you planning on getting married?

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
*raises hand*

Philly girl here!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I''m a Philly bride!

Allie- did you get your engagement photos done by an area photographer? If so, who did them?

Date: 3/16/2009 1:23:23 PM
Author: rhbgirl24
Ooh Central/South Jersey here!!!! :) Getting Married at the Mansion on Main Street in Voorhees. :)
My FI''s family is from Voorhees!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
I'm a Philly bride, too! I didn't grow up here, but I've been in the area since college
1.gif

rhbgirl, a friend of mine LOVES the Mansion on Main Street and has been planning to have her wedding there for years...even though she's not at all close to getting engaged. I've never been there, but from all her gushing it sounds lovely!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
I grew up in MD, but am now living in Southern PA and getting married in PA also!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 2:31:05 PM
Author: Missy0483
I grew up in MD, but am now living in Southern PA and getting married in PA also!
I now live in MD and will be married here in MD, even though all my family lives in the midwest (MN, WI area)...

Do I count?
2.gif

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh so many philly brides I am in Newark Delaware :)

No my photographer is no local I am getting married in Massachusetts! Would anyone be interested in a bride GTG? I don''t see them very often posted on here but some of the other DE/NJ/PA brides from a project wedding (I know how PSer''s post on there!) are having one! I have been a PS slacker and haven''t posted much on here. I have been chatting up a storm on PW I need to spread the love!

Let me know if you are interested and we can figure out a way to get the deets to you! Our GTG is planned for March 28th in Wilmington DE!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 2:07:09 PM
Author: Octavia
I''m a Philly bride, too! I didn''t grow up here, but I''ve been in the area since college
1.gif

rhbgirl, a friend of mine LOVES the Mansion on Main Street and has been planning to have her wedding there for years...even though she''s not at all close to getting engaged. I''ve never been there, but from all her gushing it sounds lovely!

it is OUT of this world.... it was the absolute BEST find for our wedding. We walked in there and fell in love. It was WELL over our budget, but you only live once. :)

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Another Philly Bride here! I''m down for a GTG... I wonder if there''s a gem show or something coming up. I''d suggest the Flower show, but I think it''s over by now.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 3:24:18 PM
Author: AllieLuv83
Ohhhh so many philly brides I am in Newark Delaware :)

No my photographer is no local I am getting married in Massachusetts! Would anyone be interested in a bride GTG? I don't see them very often posted on here but some of the other DE/NJ/PA brides from a project wedding (I know how PSer's post on there!) are having one! I have been a PS slacker and haven't posted much on here. I have been chatting up a storm on PW I need to spread the love!

Let me know if you are interested and we can figure out a way to get the deets to you! Our GTG is planned for March 28th in Wilmington DE!

I'd be down for that!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m not a bride yet (hopefully very soon!), but I am from south Jersey, about 10 minutes from Philly!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Lynnie, and pricessplease...come find our thread on Project Wedding its on the it should be easy to find if you click under philadelphia on the right side of the screen! Post a hello and I will respond I am so excited to meet everyone! We are meeting at iron hill brewery in wilmington de, for lunch and contests :)

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
P.S. Ladies the thread should be at the very top of the forum since someone just bumped it up :) come and play with us!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
7.gif
Ohhh, I have a wedding to go to that day
I'm in NJ (1 mile from PA) - Have fun at the GTG!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Well, I''m not 100% sure but I think I''m going out of town on the 28th, so I couldn''t meet up. Have fun!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Aw Allie, I have class that night until 9!
29.gif

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
Southern Delaware beach girl here!!

Wedding will technically be in Ocean City, MD

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I''m in northwest NJ at the moment, but moving back to the northeast (Bergen County) this June!
35.gif

Am I the only NJ bride here?

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I''m now a Philly area bride - although I''ve only been engaged since last night.
9.gif

FI and I haven''t decided yet whether we will have the wedding locally or in MD where I am from.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 11:32:05 AM
Author: stephbolt
I guess I''m now a Philly area bride - although I''ve only been engaged since last night.
9.gif

FI and I haven''t decided yet whether we will have the wedding locally or in MD where I am from.

MD or Philly or wherever! I vote that you come to the GTG anyways.
1.gif

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
I won''t be able to make the GTG... my batchelorette party is Saturday (the 28th). Have fun, though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results