shape
carat
color
clarity

Any day resolutions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I will stop buying very fine but too small gems. Sorry, half caraters (ruby, spinel, demantoid) but no more company for you guys.

I will manage my gems and jewelry budget better, buying less but better (ok, I still get a small allowance for ACS and TGT drops - if I ever become quick enough)

I will start a diet before I need to buy a new wardrobe (which would seriously deplete the gem budget)

Will anyone join me in making any day resolutions?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh!

I will ignore the mint chocolate cookie ice cream that's sitting in the freezer for the rest of the week. I got my two-day PMS free pass, now it's time to move on.
3.gif

I will wash the dishes sitting in the sink even though our disposal is backed up, dishwasher is completely non-functional and building manager is ignoring our calls.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I will do my best to (finally) finish the paper draft I''m working on and get it to my thesis adviser no later than tomorrow.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to do the laundry tomorrow. Before I run out of underwear.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I''m going to go through my mail today and make sure I''m up to date on bills! I''m not sure why I hate doing that so much.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 9:51:30 PM
Author: basil
I''m so bad about this! And then when I finally decide to head down to the laundry room... the machines are all taken. Of course.
14.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I will finish my notes for class tonight

I will start my review for test tonight

I will fit in some sculpting moves miraculously

I will get my mom''s birthday gift this evening

I will ignore all the easter chocolate in the house

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
This is good...I need to put it down in writing so that I actually do it. PS can hold me accountable!

1. I will finish the last section of a 20 page paper I have due in May. I''m not usually a procrastinator but I have such terrible spring fever.

2. I will make chicken chili from scratch for dinner.

3. I will reply to emails I''ve been ignoring for a couple days.

4. I will take my dog for a walk.

5. This weekend I will get fitted for my BM dress for my cousin''s wedding.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I will continue to lead a resolutionless life because I''m answerable to no one and that''s just how I roll
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
For tomorrow-
I will try not to be in a bad mood as everything p*ssed me off today.
I will continue being good on my diet as my weigh in is next Monday.
I will go to the gym in the morning.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/21/2009 12:38:50 PM
Author: musey
Date: 4/20/2009 9:51:30 PM

Author: basil

I''m so bad about this! And then when I finally decide to head down to the laundry room... the machines are all taken. Of course.
14.gif

This always happen to me too
14.gif
,, I don''t mind to fo the laundry, I just wish I have a wash/dryer machine ar home
11.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2009 1:58:08 PM
Author: purrfectpear
I will continue to lead a resolutionless life because I''m answerable to no one and that''s just how I roll
9.gif

When the school term begins again next week, and I have a million ''activities'' with the kids, I will be organised - Stepford Wife organised - and not be late more than once a month to any one event.

Also, I will give them their tea early. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results