shape
carat
color
clarity

Anna Nicole Smith

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

merrijoy

Shiny_Rock
Has passed away.

In Hollywood, Florida.

Very sad - she had a sad life.

Meredith

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I think this is so sad regardless of how people feel about her.

cnn anna nicole

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Very sad. She was a woman who had a lot of problems. Her poor daughter.......

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG did this literally just happen?! I just read online a second ago that it ''didn''t look good''...but not that she had died!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is so very sad.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, read it on CNN and MSNBC. What a sad turn of events, especially for her very young daughter...

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Wow. They still haven''t determined the paternity of her baby girl; how sad for that poor baby, her mom is dead and no one knows who her dad is for sure.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Right now CNN''s article says she collapsed in her hotel room. That''s it. But there''s a breaking news banner that says she has died.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
I think it''s very sad. I am at work and people are talking about it so coldy. It makes me very sad.. She is a person and deserves to be respected.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 4:03:02 PM
Author: sistagrl2004
I think it''s very sad. I am at work and people are talking about it so coldy. It makes me very sad.. She is a person and deserves to be respected.
Oh I totally agree with you!!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
This is so awful, she was only 39. I''m totally shocked and I feel awful for her baby girl.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very sad. Especially for her little girl.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
That is shocking and very sad! I can't even imagine her pain regarding her son's death.....I hope whoever the Dad is that he will take good care of her baby girl.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
wow...that''s just so sad, the poor baby!
7.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I saw her on ET or show like that last night. She was definitely on something. They were asking her bf if he gave her son the drug that killed him. I figure she also died of an overdose. Wonder if there is any connection.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
WHAT?!!!!

Okay, just got back from the CNN site and I just can''t believe it - how horrible!! I feel for her loved ones and her child.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is really really sad. I feel for Howard and her baby girl. She was very messed up, perhaps she killed herself
7.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thats terrible! I cant believe that.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
my friend just told me...i was like WHAT?! seriously i don''t know why i am so shocked but it''s sad, she was young. my first thought was drugs.

the article is on abcnews.com too.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wonder who stands to gain? That shifty lawyer of hers? TWO mysterious deaths w/ a LOT of $$ involved ... and a baby of unknown paternity?? How much ya wanna bet that guy flees the country with that baby?

No WAY are these "accidents" -- yeah, yeah ... IMHO.

snlee

Ideal_Rock

This is very shocking and sad. I feel bad for her baby daughter. My first thought was it must be drug related. Maybe she overdosed on some drugs? Maybe was depressed and it was a suicide? Whatever it is, very tragic.

Everyone at work is talking about it.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 4:51:50 PM
Author: decodelighted
I wonder who stands to gain? That shifty lawyer of hers? TWO mysterious deaths w/ a LOT of $$ involved ... and a baby of unknown paternity?? How much ya wanna bet that guy flees the country with that baby?

No WAY are these ''accidents'' -- yeah, yeah ... IMHO.
i thought all of that as well (after my initial drug thought). she was fighting her ex husbands family for how long? and this paternity test thing right now too? just crazeee.

merrijoy

Shiny_Rock
I usually do not like to jump to conclusions and point fingers - I usually always take time to look into possibilities,
but, yeah, this seems so rediculously coincidental; although I did read that they both (Anna and her son, Daniel) may have had a heart condition - but even so, still extremely coincidental that their deaths occurred what, like 5 months apart??

The common denominator - Howard K. Stern.

Meredith

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I am very curious about the cause of death - this is all too fishy. Drugs had to have been involved. Maybe she was drugged by Howard? They just said on a news conference that she had been with a private nurse all day and she was there with her when she passed.

I feel bad mostly for her newborn baby... how tragic.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a shock! There has certainly been a lot of tragedy surrounding her and her family hasn''t there?

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh this is just such tragic news. It''s all just too freaky. And Marilyn Monroe-esque. My heart goes out to that poor little baby. I hope they find some answers soon...

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
that''s very sad

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 4:51:50 PM
Author: decodelighted

No WAY are these ''accidents'' -- yeah, yeah ... IMHO.
I don''t trust him AT ALL. When her son died I thought it was very suspicious as well, but I actually did not suspect Anna Nicole. My first thought is someone is after her money and wants the son out of the way. And since the lawyer has pretty much kept her from having to submit to a paternity test and has claimed paternity of her baby daughter.....sorry, if there was any doubt she would have done it immediately to shut the ex boyfriend up and move on. I would not be a bit surprised if the attorney were to take the baby and flee the country, either Deco.

I think it is extremely sad. She was such a beautiful woman, but not very intelligent. She was easy pickin''. I always wondered when I saw her show why none of those people who supposedly cared about her were intervening. If ever I saw someone who needed an intervention she was kicking and screaming for one. It is heartbreaking to see someone self distruct like that. I think she had a little help down that road, though....

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sad indeed.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Superficial has an update:

"Apparently Anna Nicole Smith was staying with a private nurse at the hotel and the nurse was the one who found her collapsed and called 911. Right now hospital sources are speculating she died of heart failure, but there''s still no explanation as to why she was staying with a nurse. An autopsy is scheduled for tomorrow, and if that doesn''t get to the bottom of this I''ve got a trenchcoat and magnifying glass waiting in my closet."

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results