shape
carat
color
clarity

Aging parent thread/forum?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Crowdsourcing question ... do we have any ongoing threads about assisting aging parents? If not, can any of y'all recommend a good forum for that? Being on PS has spoiled me: all of the ones Google is suggesting to me are considerably worse than what I'm used to on here, quality-wise!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Circe - I'm not an active member on this forum but I felt I got some good advice a few times, I really can't speak for the quality of the forum overall but it's worth checking out - there also seems to be some good resource info on it too http://www.agingcare.com

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you, VRBeauty & JuneBug ... I'm going to check both out immediately. I need all the help I can get.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs Circe, I'm caring for an elderly parent myself and it can be rough going…one good thing about consulting the forum I mentioned is I didn't feel so alone, it made me realize others are dealing with similar issues, and there was a measure of comfort for me in that. If you ever want to commiserate I can meet you over in the thread VRBeauty posted lol!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results