shape
carat
color
clarity

Acrylic Stemware

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
We are getting married poolside at a hotel in St. Augustine, Florida. The hotel will not allow glass by the pool (understandably). I don''t mind the glasses for drinks from the bar not being glass, but we are going to be having a champane toast and I''d rather have those glassess at least look like they are not cheep thin plastic. Also we cannot use glass water goblets at the table and the plastic options that they provide are just thin plastic tumblers. The location is very elegant and I feel like they just don''t fit in so I''d like to possibly rent some acrylic stemware to be used instead of the thin plastic options they provide. Have you ever heard of this being done? I''ve checked with rental suppliers in the area and they don''t have anything other then glass stemware. I''m open to getting the non-glass stemware from other locations if I need to.

Any opinions or similar experiences would be very much appreciated!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results