Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, The NYT??? what a shocker!... :-o :whistle:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kudos to the NYT for the balance.
The piece does not forget to mention her many faults.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a shocker that she's a human being with positive and negative attributes!!!

Very happy to have a Clinton as POTUS again. Thanks, Obama, for paving the way to hope and change, and instituting lots of it along your way.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
E B|1474734966|4080285 said:
Not a surprising one, but filled with lots of good information you probably didn't know about HRC. I didn't, and I'm a supporter.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/25/opinion/sunday/hillary-clinton-for-president.html?_r=0

If you're considering sitting out because "both sides are bad," this is worth a read. You never know.

Thank you for posting this with your comments, E B. We receive the print version of "The New York Times" seven days a week and I also read it on-line, but I must confess I had not read this editorial until you posted it. My attitude toward the editorial was a bit like Dancing Fire's; I thought it was unremarkable that the Times would endorse Secretary Clinton and I guessed that it would not be saying anything startling about her.

I did think that the endorsement was well thought out and written, however. I am glad that your posting prodded me to read it!

Deb :read:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1474740596|4080305 said:
Very happy to have a Clinton as POTUS again.

I find Bill, The Big Dog, very hard to resist nowadays, but I will never forget that he ended welfare. Let's not get too carried away in loving him. The Clintons are not progressives!

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1474833552|4080646 said:
You want fair and balanced? Here is fair and balanced. And hilarity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

Monnie-

I never knew that show existed. In fact, when I first started to watch the episode you linked, I was wondering if if Hillary Clinton was actually doing an interview with some clown or if someone had edited parts of her and an actor together! (I eventually came to understand that she had gone on a comedy show with someone who is, apparently, well-known.)

Well...I expanded my horizons and went on to view another episode. This episode, with President Obama, is far, far, funnier. I mean so much funnier that i couldn't believe it. I actually laughed out loud. It was great!

President Obama on Show...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ

Deb :wavey:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, I just watched the Obama episode. You're right, it was REALLY funny! I love Zach Galafainakis. Have always found his humor belly-laugh-inducing.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1474833533|4080645 said:
monarch64|1474740596|4080305 said:
Very happy to have a Clinton as POTUS again.

I find Bill, The Big Dog, very hard to resist nowadays, but I will never forget that he ended welfare. Let's not get too carried away in loving him. The Clintons are not progressives!

Deb
So you wanna see more Americans under the welfare system?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results