shape
carat
color
clarity

^^^^^^-----_____#@$

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
There were once two brothers called William and Wayne. Will was 12-years-old, and his little brother was three.
The neighbors noticed they always went around together. If William went down to the ballpark, his little brother would toddle along behind him. And when Wayne went to playgroup, his older brother would come and sit there with all the toddlers.
One neighbor thought this was really strange, so one day he leaned over the fence and asked the boys' mother why they were so inseparable, even though they had nothing in common.
"Well," the mother replied, "Didn't you know? Where there's a Will there's a Wayne."

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
A man walked into a doctor's office and asked the doctor to inspect his leg. The man said, "Here, put your ear to my knee."

The doctor put his ear to the man's knee and heard very faintly, "Come on, can I have five bucks, just five bucks?"

The doctor stepped back in horror, and the man said, "I know, but it gets worse. Put your ear to my shin." The doctor put his ear to the man's shin and heard very faintly, "Come on, can I have ten bucks, just ten bucks?"

Once again, the doctor stood up, perplexed. The man then said, "If that surprises you, put your ear to my ankle." The doctor put his ear to the man's ankle and heard faintly, "Come on, can I have twenty bucks, just twenty bucks?"

The doctor stood up and said, "Well, I can I make just one conclusion. Your leg is broke in three places."

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
HA! :lol:

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Karl!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results