shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Yvonne/Cecile Raley piece?

hrose

Shiny_Rock
If you have an Yvonne/Cecile Raley piece that you may be looking to rehome please let me know! Loving the bright colored stones but otherwise pretty open to design/colors, pendant or ring, maybe even earrings....nothing too large though. Or maybe even another designer but similar style. Thanks!

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am in jewelry box clean out mode and have a couple of pieces I would be willing to part with.
These are Yvonne's pictures from the original listings, but I can take additional photos later today.
A Lily ring with a green tsavorite center, light purple sapphire side stones and demantoid garnet accents in 14K white gold.
lilyring.jpg lilyring2.jpg
14K white gold hexagon bar pendant with three 3mm Ceylon Sapphires (pendant only/without chain)
sapphirependant (2).jpg sapphirependant2.jpg
If either piece catches your eye, let me know how to reach you on LT and I can figure out my asking prices :)).

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@hrose I just sent you an email :)). Let me know if Loupe Troop messaging is acting up and you don't receive it. Thanks!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the color combo on your ring!

hrose

Shiny_Rock
@2Neezers I didn't receive it! I just added my email address to the description in my listing, if you wouldn't mind resending your email?

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@hrose I just emailed you. Hopefully it will each you this time, but if not, please let me know :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results