shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold VC vintage french cut channel set eternity

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone :wavey:
I am thinking of consigning this band soon, but just thought I would put this out there for a very short time, if anyone (esp. a PSer) was interested.
Brand new and (sadly for me) never worn, this band is just out of this world. Its exquisite, bold and bright! Only reason to sell is that it just slides off my finger because I lost a lot of weight very quickly since I ordered it (June). I can't begrudge myself the health benefits of the weight loss, but since I wont be able to wear the band I have decided to let it go. IMG_9953.jpg

Made by Victor Canera
Platinum
Size 5.75
3.04ct of french cuts
3.5mm version of VC's "Vintage French Cut Diamond Eternity Band"

Link to LT:
https://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/vc-vintage-french-cut-channel-set-eternity

Please contact me via the email in the listing. I have a lot of pictures and videos that I took yesterday.
Thank you.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the weight loss!

That is lovely :))

I think @Matthews1127 would like that a lot!

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you @OoohShiny :wavey: The band can't mean a lot if I don't have my health =)2

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Listing updated with more info, thank you.

StepCutLover

Shiny_Rock
This is beautiful! I'm sure it will sell quickly. What is your new ring size?

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you!
At the moment it’s around 5, maybe less. My original wedding band is falling off my finger.

StepCutLover

Shiny_Rock
@ringcat Have you checked with a jeweler to see if it's possible to add sizing beads to make the ring fit? If not, then I'm sure you will find a band in your size that you love soon.

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you @StepCutLover =)2
Unfortunately I think that’s still going to be too loose but I am going to wait till my hand size stabilises (which will probably still be several months from now) before I think of any eternities.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results