shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Size 4.75 David Klass 1.2ctw 14K yellow gold 3-stone diamond ring + beaded band

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! It saddens me to sell this ring set, but I just don't wear it. Here's the info on Loupe Troop:

Alas, I wanted a 3-stone diamond ring my whole life, and once I got it I realized I can't STAND the feeling of any rings on my right hand! So, with a heavy heart, I'm selling my David Klass ring that was created last April (2018) and have worn a handful of times.

The 14kt yellow gold trellis ring is set with an uncertified (however, David Klass rated them as follows) .8 carat H color, SI1 clarity round brilliant center stone with two .2 carat each H color, I1 clarity round brilliant diamonds. Also included is a matching band made by DK also of yellow 14kt gold. Both rings are a size 4.75. Also included is DK's certified appraisal of $5000.
It's a beautiful set and I'd keep it if I actually wore it (I think I have a sensory issue with that hand, lol). Here's a video to see how it sparkles:

There are no black inclusions and the I1 sides' inclusions can only be seen included under magnification.

Bunch of photos:
DKJPV_0420_WS-1.jpg
DKJPV_0420_WS-2.jpg
DKJPV_0420_WS-3.jpg
cert.jpg
Flowers.jpg
boxes.jpg
inbox.jpg
profile2.jpg
Shade.jpg

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saved pictures of this beauty when I first saw it! Love the proportions. Dust for a quick sale!

Clunkygirl

Shiny_Rock
This is gorgeous! Just curious, would you consider selling without the band? I'm pretty sure it would be just a bit too small.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. That will go FAST.

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
I agree it will go fast. I would expect today! It’s beautiful.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saved this ring as an inspiration ring for a future three stone :kiss2: Dust for a quick sale!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't believe you're selling such a beautiful ring. You're gonna have to tell your right hand she needs to suck it up. :lol:
In all seriousness, I hope it sells asap. Sending lots of pixie dust your way.

Ps: I always get excited when I see my paraiba ring on DK's business cards so your appraisal page really made me smile. :mrgreen:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous! Just curious, would you consider selling without the band? I'm pretty sure it would be just a bit too small.

I emailed you!

thanks all! It will help fund my daughter’s wisdom tooth surgery, lol. Fun, fun.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful set. I'm surprised it hasn't been snatched up yet.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know I love this set, @HappyNewLife, and was much influenced by it in the creation of my own 3-stone. I'm so sorry you need to sell it, but hope it goes to someone who will love it as much as I do!!

Good luck on your sale; I can't believe it won't be snatched up in a New York minute!!

:wavey:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
still available!

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
I'm so glad it found a new home! It was in my exact size and I love 3 stones. But I just got back from my wedding and honeymoon so I dont need to make anymore big purchases :razz:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results