shape
carat
color
clarity

Seattle, WA or Vancouver, BC(Canada) GTG?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally have enough bling that I wouldn’t be embarrassed to meet a PSer in real life! Anyone want to get together? I love Vancouver, but can also get to Seattle. There’s a chocolate factory in Seattle that I’d like to tour...

https://www.theochocolate.com/factory-tours/

But Vancouver is waaaay easier for me to get to, and the exchange rate might make it a nice holiday for my American PSers! What do you say?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Theo chocolate is yummy! Would love a Seattle GTG. I can arrange some sparkly fun with my favorite jeweler...

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Theo chocolate is yummy! Would love a Seattle GTG. I can arrange some sparkly fun with my favorite jeweler...

Oh that sounds fun!!

I am selling a ring to someone that lives in Seattle (well, they have dibs and then I am just waiting to see if they’re interested.) If they pass, I’m going to ship to the next buyer. So I’m kind of trying to plan around that... and then also I work Sunday & Monday so I have to plan around that as well. I have a toddler so I also have to plan childcare or plan to bring her! I prefer to have an easy quick trip without her though ;-)

@TooPatient - do you have any scheduling considerations?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that sounds fun!!

I am selling a ring to someone that lives in Seattle (well, they have dibs and then I am just waiting to see if they’re interested.) If they pass, I’m going to ship to the next buyer. So I’m kind of trying to plan around that... and then also I work Sunday & Monday so I have to plan around that as well. I have a toddler so I also have to plan childcare or plan to bring her! I prefer to have an easy quick trip without her though ;-)

@TooPatient - do you have any scheduling considerations?

Monday and Wednesday from 1:30-3:30 is class. Friday evenings usually don't work. Jeweler is closed Sunday and Monday. 10/17 and 10/24 are busy full day.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure if this is relevant, however I am in Vancouver late November till early December to visit my folks, and mochiko42 and I are planning to meet up.

DK :))

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love Seattle, my husband interviewed with Amazon but sadly was the second option :( I was so ready to move out of Texas.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monday and Wednesday from 1:30-3:30 is class. Friday evenings usually don't work. Jeweler is closed Sunday and Monday. 10/17 and 10/24 are busy full day.

So a Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday, do I have that right?

Not sure if this is relevant, however I am in Vancouver late November till early December to visit my folks, and mochiko42 and I are planning to meet up.

It is totally relevant! Any chance you guys would like to open up the party to more PSers? :) Vancouver would be MUCH easier for me. But maybe we do a Vancouver GTG and a Seattle GTG!

I love Seattle, my husband interviewed with Amazon but sadly was the second option :( I was so ready to move out of Texas.

I love Seattle, too! But I’d love to visit Texas :)

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So a Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday, do I have that right?

It is totally relevant! Any chance you guys would like to open up the party to more PSers? :) Vancouver would be MUCH easier for me. But maybe we do a Vancouver GTG and a Seattle GTG!

I love Seattle, too! But I’d love to visit Texas :)

Yep!

I would live BC but don't have a passport. Need to get on that so I can travel when opportunities come up!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I would love to join you guys for coffee or lunch if it works out :)

Yep!

I would live BC but don't have a passport. Need to get on that so I can travel when opportunities come up!

Hopefully I can see you in Seattle then!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing has been arranged yet except for the dates when I shall be in Vancouver.
I shall check with @mochiko42 her availability.
@pearaffair, please advise how we could communicate outside PS to firm up time, date and location, thanks in advance.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing has been arranged yet except for the dates when I shall be in Vancouver.
I shall check with @mochiko42 her availability.
@pearaffair, please advise how we could communicate outside PS to firm up time, date and location, thanks in advance.

I am ringmaven on loupetroop :)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am ringmaven on loupetroop :)
Would you mind providing a link to one of your current or old listings so that I could look up your contact details please, as it does not allow me to search by username, sorry!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PintoBean, in case you are still interested in meeting up in Vancouver.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results