shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Round Ideal Cut Diamond Stud Earrings 18k White gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't see round stones in your pic. Did you accidentally attach a different image?

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't see round stones in your pic. Did you accidentally attach a different image?

The pics are blurry, but I think there are two small round diamonds in each ‘petal’, but the blurry pic makes them look like marquise shapes.

@maggie4 If I may ask, where were they purchased and who stated the diamonds were ideal cut?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pics are blurry, but I think there are two small round diamonds in each ‘petal’, but the blurry pic makes them look like marquise shapes.

@maggie4 If I may ask, where were they purchased and who stated the diamonds were ideal cut?
Got it, thanks! Yeah I saw marquise shapes and was confused. But saying they are "ideal cut" is misleading, IMHO

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got it, thanks! Yeah I saw marquise shapes and was confused. But saying they are "ideal cut" is misleading, IMHO

If they are not actually ideal cuts, I would agree. But if they were purchased from - for example - WF and they offer ideal cut melee in the size and that’s what these are, that’s one thing. But I would think they would have originally been more than $300, if so. :confused:

I think they are cute and - if they are ideal cuts - might be interested, thus why I asked. I am itching for some blingier earrings/studs.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If they are not actually ideal cuts, I would agree. But if they were purchased from - for example - WF and they offer ideal cut melee in the size and that’s what these are, that’s one thing. But I would think they would have originally been more than $300, if so. :confused:

I think they are cute and - if they are ideal cuts - might be interested, thus why I asked. I am itching for some blingier earrings/studs.
I was just assuming that the original price from somewhere like WF or another vendor that sells small super ideal cuts would be far more than $300, and thus the title was misleading.

maggie4

Rough_Rock
Sold, they were originally bought online from a seller I trust.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sold, they were originally bought online from a seller I trust.

Just an FYI, your LT listing shows them still available. If they are sold, you might want to update LT, and on here you can hit ‘report concern’ and let admin know they are sold, and they will mark the thread ‘sold’ and close it.

maggie4

Rough_Rock
Just an FYI, your LT listing shows them still available. If they are sold, you might want to update LT, and on here you can hit ‘report concern’ and let admin know they are sold, and they will mark the thread ‘sold’ and close it.

Thank you, I have now marked as sold on LT and will contact admin!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results