shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Pink spinel, rose cut pear, a few settings to sell..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

voce

Ideal_Rock
I didn't see an email address on the listing. Did you want to be contacted through LT messages?

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That purple spinel is gorgeous!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Ladies,
I'm a knob. LOL I added it now. :)

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Items being reduced. :))

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
You’re also selling the yellow diamond suite I’ve been watching forever! Ive showed it to my husband and a friend who’s also looking for a bunch of yellow diamonds to make a band... I’ve wanted to pounce on it but would need at least 4 more. How hard was it for you to find the 7?

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Was a b**** to find 7. They had a few lots at the time but they don’t have much left. And what they have available is a lot more expensive than what I have them listed for. She can email Leibish & see if they have more lots coming in or if they can source the amount she needs. I wouldn’t try buying 4 stones to match mine cause matching coloured stones is challenging. :confused2:

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
That’s what I suspected. They’re very nice though!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Winnietucker, I noticed that there is a set of 9 small rounds available. I don't know if this might be something to consider.
https://www.leibish.com/yellow-diamonds/fancy-intense-yellow-round-38083
Shoot them an email & see if they can find you what you are looking for. :))

Thanks for thinking of me! :mrgreen2:

I know she’ll want more diamonds but will want it already together as a set. We both fell in love with a yellow diamond band at Ben Bridge (the same one lol) and she’s trying to recreate it for less... I bought a different one off Etsy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results