shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale My VVS1 I asscher/Sq em is for sale

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
35C77BC8-E8B7-4617-8006-22ED9E07D643.jpeg 6EBB3FA7-F221-4F68-A6C9-BD5F7EF2CDE8.jpeg As seen in my profile pic, my square emerald diamond is for sale at Love Affair Diamonds. She’s thoroughly beautiful and mesmerizing. For those who aren’t aware the diamond was purchased at 4.6 carat and then recut to enhance her beauty. The pavilion and table were reformed, the face size remained untouched. After which her GIA cert was reissued. LAD has both certificates.

The recut turned her into a stellar performer.

Sadly we’ve had a bit of financial disaster/ unexpected expenses so I need to let this go. Here’s another couple of photos from my phone, not the greatest but they might give some idea.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I’m so sorry you are selling it. Martin de Witte did a great job recutting it.

Dust!!

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, I’m so sorry you are selling it. Martin de Witte did a great job recutting it.

Dust!!
Thank you!!! Yes it’s hard to let go of your personal unicorn.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so sad. I’m so sorry. Hopefully, brighter days are ahead! You & your DH have had enough hardship!!! Dust for a quick sale, or an unexpected miracle!!!! :kiss2:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry for the circumstances necessitating the sale @scarsmum I wish my budget would allow me to help out, as I’ve been hunting for an asscher for awhile. As @Matthews1127 said, hopefully there is an unexpected miracle that will preclude you from having to sell, or a quick sale. It’s a beaut! Good luck!

collier

Shiny_Rock
What an amazing ring! Good Luck!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@scarsmum, I’d love to be in a position to purchase this Asscher! Unfortunately, I’m not. I do hope it finds a new, forever home. It’s so beautiful, and I remember your journey to find it.
*Diamond Dust*
*~**~*

AV_

Ideal_Rock
If your - first - custom step square looks like This!

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Did your stone sell, I don't see it listed anymore!

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She’s back on my finger! I took her back when Erika started to wind down her business this month. Planning a trip to VC soon to have it permanently set. That’s interesting though, Erika was planning on leaving the listing up until I send her off for setting. It does feel good to have her back but our expense hasn’t gone away. Sigh.

Octo2005

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am glad that you were able to keep her. I wish I had the funds, she is a very beautiful stone.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful ring and I too am so glad you got her back! Here's loads of diamond dust coming your way in hopes that the expense can be resolved without you having to consider selling your ring again.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could try just listing it on Loupetroop yourself and have someone like David Atlas broker it or act as a middleman between any potential purchasers if you are nervous about it. It's a beautiful stone!!!

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You could try just listing it on Loupetroop yourself and have someone like David Atlas broker it or act as a middleman between any potential purchasers if you are nervous about it. It's a beautiful stone!!!

Thanks for the idea. She has been at LAD since September so I think it just takes a long time to sell a big diamond, and since we didn’t sell in a briefer time we moved on to another solution. Now that I have her back I don’t want to let her go so I am leaning towards keeping her. If anyone on here wants to buy her let me know, I’m still wavering. Once she goes to VC that’s it!

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It does take a long time to sell a big diamond. Small universe of people with that kind of budget.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results