shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Men's Gypsy-style blue cabochon sapphire ring with tapered-baguette side diamonds and AGL report

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sapphire comes with AGL Prestige Gem Report CS1074942 from 2016 stating blue, oval, cabochon, 13 x 10 x 10.6 mm with weak asterism and no heat and no additional treatment with carat-weight not determined (i.e., graded while in setting). This is an independent gem-grading lab and not an appraiser. The ring weight is ~ 19 grams and approximately size 7 1/4.

Link to LoupeTroop listing:

https://loupetroop.com/listings/rin...tapered-baguette-side-diamonds-and-agl-report

The photos are what the ring actually looks like. I am a photographer and the saturation and blue channel have not been enhanced — and it drives me nuts when vendors do that. The photo showing the star is about as good as the star gets in direct sunlight. In terms of color, it's a pretty denim-y almost opalescent blue that is perfect for a man's ring. Much of the stone is transparent when viewed from the side but face-up it's translucent. It looks best in bright sun, although the inclusions are more visible (see photos). I have worn it off and on for a few years and it gets a lot of compliments — but I just developed a nickel allergy and can no longer wear it. I plan to list for a short time and then take the ad down and consign it locally.

Ships to US only, insured, with signature required. If you would like additional photos, please allow 48 hours for a response as the ring is off-site in a safe-deposit box.

Mens cab sapphire ring-7568.jpg
Mens cab sapphire ring-7605.jpg
Mens cab sapphire ring-7575.jpg
Mens cab sapphire ring-7580.jpg
AGL report.jpg

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The stone is stunning. I hope you find a buyer soon. I would absolutely love to have this but money is scarce at the moment. Really, really nice. Good luck!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results