shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Marla Aaron 14k locks

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Does anyone have any Marla Aaron locks that they are looking to sell? I’d love to be able to buy one pre-loved!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
someone was selling them not too lon ago on loupe troop

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
@fioratura I’m selling my twisted silver and rose gold heart lock.
Let me know if you’re interested.
43EBFB9B-30DE-47DD-AA94-388FFD90932C.jpeg 58EF8844-A792-4F89-8575-67F2D8DEFC6A.jpeg

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
@fioratura I’m selling my twisted silver and rose gold heart lock.
Let me know if you’re interested.
43EBFB9B-30DE-47DD-AA94-388FFD90932C.jpeg 58EF8844-A792-4F89-8575-67F2D8DEFC6A.jpeg

Thank you so much for posting! I am looking for something in all 14k, but this is a great price and I'm sure someone will snap it up!

Morenita21

Brilliant_Rock
@fioratura I I am thinking of selling my star lock from Marla Aaron. If you are interested please let me know before I post it on my Instagram account as I know it will be snatched up quickly. Asking $750 and it retails for $880 plus tax. I only except PayPal friends and family payment and no returns or refunds.
712909FD-F342-44A6-A6E3-6817C82A53E1.jpeg

Zarina

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have any Marla Aaron locks that they are looking to sell? I’d love to be able to buy one pre-loved!

I do!! :) I have a sterling heart lock with rose gold closure, a regular original lock also with rose gold closure, heavy sterling link with rose gold gold closure, silver cable chain with rose gold closure ( sense a theme??) Rose gold Tiffany chain re-engineered with loops - also rose gold (really pretty) and baby rose gold lock - let me know if interested

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock
I do!! :) I have a sterling heart lock with rose gold closure, a regular original lock also with rose gold closure, heavy sterling link with rose gold gold closure, silver cable chain with rose gold closure ( sense a theme??) Rose gold Tiffany chain re-engineered with loops - also rose gold (really pretty) and baby rose gold lock - let me know if interested

Zarina, I may be interested. How do I reach you? Thank you!

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Zarina, I made a post on LT. You can contact me there, thank you!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

I'd be interested in the tiffany chain and the baby rose gold lock !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results