shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for feedback on Seller

mrsljd

Rough_Rock
I'm planning to buy @soxfan's amazing OEC ring. Could anyone provide feedback on their transaction with this seller?

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Never purchased from her, but she's been on this board a long time and has great taste. I would not hesitate to buy from her and she's offering an amazing deal on that gorgeous oec and CvB custom ring. You are a lucky lady!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never purchased from her, but she's been on this board a long time and has great taste. I would not hesitate to buy from her and she's offering an amazing deal on that gorgeous oec and CvB custom ring. You are a lucky lady!

Ditto; I’d have snagged that ring up in a heartbeat if I didn’t already make two large diamond purchases in the last 10 months. Hopefully, some folks who have purchased from her see this and chime in with their feedback; but as far as I’m aware, Sox has good ‘PS street cred’ and impeccable taste & eye for quality.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve bought from her before. She was really helpful, the item was exactly as described and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from her again. I’m gutted I didn’t have the budget for her pear when it sold!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soxfan is a lovely person who has excellent taste in jewelry! I wouldn't hesitate one iota to purchase from her. Congrats on your purchase to be. :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good on you for doing your research, but I would have no hesitation buyingfrom soxfan. She is a long standing and well respected board member.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I am buying preloved, I do like to ‘know’ (virtually anyway) the seller. I would feel completely at ease with this transaction with @soxfan and think you’ve made an excellent choice! It’s a real beauty from a lovely lady!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I purchased a beautiful OEC diamond in a CVB setting from her and everything was as described. I wouldn‘t hesitate to purchase from her again.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG you lucky lucky lady!! that is a gorgeous stone and the setting isn't too shabby either ;)2 Soxfan is well-known on this board and has good reviews from what I've seen.

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
I haven't bought from her yet either, but we might have something in the works. I don't think you have anything to worry about as I second what everyone above has said. You're getting an AMAZING ring lucky girl!!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
I have bought from Soxfan. Five stars! She was honest and communicated quickly. I really don't think you could ask more of a seller and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good on you for doing your research, but I would have no hesitation buyingfrom soxfan. She is a long standing and well respected board member.

This.

And I am jeali!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results