shape
carat
color
clarity

Libt**d thread....

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
telephone, to save me the time it would take to look up all these things Trump said, do you know off hand if any of them were said after he was in office? I know the first one was several years ago, but don't know about any of the others. As I've said before, I don't pay much attention to him, I really can't bear listening to him (or reading about him). However, many in my every day life voted for him, and I want to be able to bring this up if need be. So it's more relevant if he has said it since being elected.

TIA , and if not no biggie, I'll look them up.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
telephone, to save me the time it would take to look up all these things Trump said, do you know off hand if any of them were said after he was in office? I know the first one was several years ago, but don't know about any of the others. As I've said before, I don't pay much attention to him, I really can't bear listening to him (or reading about him). However, many in my every day life voted for him, and I want to be able to bring this up if need be. So it's more relevant if he has said it since being elected.

The "blood coming out of her wherever" *I think* was after he was elected. But I might be wrong and it could have been during the lead up to the election. The others were before he was running I think.

EDIT. found it https://www.cnn.com/2015/08/08/politics/donald-trump-cnn-megyn-kelly-comment/index.html

It was in 2015 during a GOP debate. So prior to election.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought the “blood coming out of her whatever’s was said while he was campaigning.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium

They are older.
Young and beautiful - 1991 esquire interview
Must be a pretty picture - 2013 to a celebrity apprentice
Treat them like shit - 1992 new york magazine
Grab em - 2005 access hollywood
pps got the blood one.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
New Supreme Court picture:

43403577_10217632612469903_4592013732476878848_n.jpg

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_5899.PNG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The "blood coming out of her wherever" *I think* was after he was elected. But I might be wrong and it could have been during the lead up to the election. The others were before he was running I think.

EDIT. found it https://www.cnn.com/2015/08/08/politics/donald-trump-cnn-megyn-kelly-comment/index.html

It was in 2015 during a GOP debate. So prior to election.
Wow.
Well, imo that was close enough. Of course, imo all of these count regardless. But I know how those people think and what they would say.... Thanks for the link love.

They are older.
Young and beautiful - 1991 esquire interview
Must be a pretty picture - 2013 to a celebrity apprentice
Treat them like shit - 1992 new york magazine
Grab em - 2005 access hollywood
pps got the blood one.
Thank you telephone.

This guy's unreal, I just don't know what to say. :nono:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 7.50.44 PM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.theguardian.com/culture...-do-not-know-anyone-as-stupid-as-donald-trump

Fran Lebowitz: 'You do not know anyone as stupid as Donald Trump'

Lebowitz believes naked racism is behind Trump’s election. “He allowed people to express their racism and bigotry in a way that they haven’t been able to in quite a while and they really love him for that. It’s a shocking thing to realise people love their hatred more than they care about their own actual lives. The hatred – what is that about? It’s a fear of your own weakness.”

The other hot button issue right now is guns. Lebowitz nearly chokes on her mineral water when I ask her if she has one.
Fran Lebowitz: ‘I had zero belief Trump would win. I have never been so wrong in my life.’
“Of course I don’t have a gun!” She is scathing of gun owners. “Who are these people that love guns? These people who love Trump and they love guns, these are the most frightened people I have ever seen in my life. Who’s after you? They live in the middle of nowhere. I live in New York city and I don’t have a gun. No one I know has a gun.

americaisgreat.gif

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FBB5F638-AA60-42CB-AD74-C7EEEF937202.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results