shape
carat
color
clarity

Heads Up - Pretty Stones Coming Soon

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will be selling some of my favorite stones. These are gorgeously colored, beautifully cut, eye clean stones. I was planning on posting on LT after the holidays, but let me know if you desperately need one now :Up_to_something:;)), and I can provide more info to you. If so, I can be reached through my LT listing: https://loupetroop.com/listings/loo...ver-slash-platinum-spinel-precision-cut;32088

Most of these stones are precision cut and are great and hard to find examples of their stone type, so while most are not inexpensive, they are beautiful. Before I sell, I look at online vendors to determine pricing for comparable stones and I come up with an average price per carat given the size, shape, saturation levels of what I see, and then I discount it by 30% - 50% because I’m a private seller. I'm attaching what photos I have - more to come when listed

1. Tsavorite Garnet: medium tone, 2.55 ct supernova cut – very little extinction, does not exhibit the ½ and ½ shadowing common in oblong shapes. Great crystal, eye clean, and due to cut and polish, extremely sparkly. Dimensions: 10x7x5.3

2. Blush Pink Spinel, 1.53 ct, 8.4x5.5x4mm great crystal, eye clean metallic sheen, emerald step cut.

3. Tanzanian Chrysoberyl, 2.77 ct, Radiant Emerald cut , 9.8x6.8x4.3mm, perfect vividly saturated chartreuse color. Precision cut by Roger Dery. Eye clean.

4. Grossular (Mali) garnet, 1.89 ct sweet round – light yellow with ever so slight green modifier. Sparkly and eye clean.

5. 3 Spessartite garnets, weighing from 1 – 3 cts, various gorgeous shades of orange, and various shapes (rounds, ovals). One is the coveted Loliondo type and mandarin/Sunkist color. All eye clean. (Selling individually, just lumping together here to describe them).

6. Merelani mint garnets, precision cut – stunning examples. One is 1.75 ct round (7.3 x 4.6), and the other is a 2+ asscher/square step cut (6.95 x 4.85). Both are light to medium toned, with excellent color. Both have great cutting and polish, with very little extinction so are sparkly and reflective. The square step cut is like looking at a hall of mirrors.

Feel free to contact me - I always love talking about stones!

Tsavorite Supernova.jpg Tsav Supernova Freezing.jpg Blush Spinel Hand Cold.jpg Chartreuse Overcast Table.jpg Loliondo Overcast hand.jpg Mint Merelani 1.jpg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have got my attention. Mali garnet, chrysoberyl, spessie garnets........some of my favorite things.

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
I will be selling some of my favorite stones. These are gorgeously colored, beautifully cut, eye clean stones. I was planning on posting on LT after the holidays, but let me know if you desperately need one now :Up_to_something:;)), and I can provide more info to you. If so, I can be reached through my LT listing: https://loupetroop.com/listings/loo...ver-slash-platinum-spinel-precision-cut;32088

Most of these stones are precision cut and are great and hard to find examples of their stone type, so while most are not inexpensive, they are beautiful. Before I sell, I look at online vendors to determine pricing for comparable stones and I come up with an average price per carat given the size, shape, saturation levels of what I see, and then I discount it by 30% - 50% because I’m a private seller. I'm attaching what photos I have - more to come when listed

1. Tsavorite Garnet: medium tone, 2.55 ct supernova cut – very little extinction, does not exhibit the ½ and ½ shadowing common in oblong shapes. Great crystal, eye clean, and due to cut and polish, extremely sparkly. Dimensions: 10x7x5.3

2. Blush Pink Spinel, 1.53 ct, 8.4x5.5x4mm great crystal, eye clean metallic sheen, emerald step cut.

3. Tanzanian Chrysoberyl, 2.77 ct, Radiant Emerald cut , 9.8x6.8x4.3mm, perfect vividly saturated chartreuse color. Precision cut by Roger Dery. Eye clean.

4. Grossular (Mali) garnet, 1.89 ct sweet round – light yellow with ever so slight green modifier. Sparkly and eye clean.

5. 3 Spessartite garnets, weighing from 1 – 3 cts, various gorgeous shades of orange, and various shapes (rounds, ovals). One is the coveted Loliondo type and mandarin/Sunkist color. All eye clean. (Selling individually, just lumping together here to describe them).

6. Merelani mint garnets, precision cut – stunning examples. One is 1.75 ct round (7.3 x 4.6), and the other is a 2+ asscher/square step cut (6.95 x 4.85). Both are light to medium toned, with excellent color. Both have great cutting and polish, with very little extinction so are sparkly and reflective. The square step cut is like looking at a hall of mirrors.

Feel free to contact me - I always love talking about stones!

Tsavorite Supernova.jpg Tsav Supernova Freezing.jpg Blush Spinel Hand Cold.jpg Chartreuse Overcast Table.jpg Loliondo Overcast hand.jpg Mint Merelani 1.jpg

Emailed you!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm finally getting around to LT listings!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wish I had the money to spare as I would love to buy the mint Garnet and the Chrysoberyl, so pretty!

DK :kiss2:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey DK: you have quite the collection already - and probably not enough fingers for all your lovely rings anyway!

Module

Shiny_Rock
Hi, is the tsavorite still for sale? I don’t see it being listed in the loupetroop.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
"Merelani mint garnets, precision cut – stunning examples. One is 1.75 ct round (7.3 x 4.6),"

This one isn't listed - is it still for sale and if so, could you share photos and price? I'm looking for a precision cut ~7mm round stone that is bright and sparkly that doesn't break the budget - thanks!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emailed you about your spess garnets! Thanks.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, is the tsavorite still for sale? I don’t see it being listed in the loupetroop.

Hi @Module: I'm sorry, I'm just slow on the listing items. I will get to it, I promise, or you can do what others have done and contact me via the email in my other listings. I have plenty of pics and info, I'm just slow on the uploading!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Merelani mint garnets, precision cut – stunning examples. One is 1.75 ct round (7.3 x 4.6),"

This one isn't listed - is it still for sale and if so, could you share photos and price? I'm looking for a precision cut ~7mm round stone that is bright and sparkly that doesn't break the budget - thanks!

@colorluvr I'm shocked! I thought you were destashing - and I was taking a page from your book! :lol-2:

Yes, several have contacted me about it, but no one has pulled the trigger and I would be so honored to know that a stone that I had ended up with you. Please contact me via my LT email (faster) for the special Colorluvr price. :))

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bluegemz: I have not received an email from you - did you try via the email I included in the LT listings? You'll be pleased to know that I have other spess garnets I didn't mention (yes, I spent a few years there chasing my perfect spess orange, lol).

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did email you but I’ll try again... here goes.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
@colorluvr I'm shocked! I thought you were destashing - and I was taking a page from your book! :lol-2:

Yes, several have contacted me about it, but no one has pulled the trigger and I would be so honored to know that a stone that I had ended up with you. Please contact me via my LT email (faster) for the special Colorluvr price. :))

Done

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock

Module

Shiny_Rock
Hi @Module: I'm sorry, I'm just slow on the listing items. I will get to it, I promise, or you can do what others have done and contact me via the email in my other listings. I have plenty of pics and info, I'm just slow on the uploading!

Actually I did email you back in December, I guess it may get lost in the spam or somewhere. Will try again.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I hope your stones sell quickly! I don't know if you remember, but you helped me back in 2013 when I was looking for an orange stone. The one you had available wasn't *quite* what I was looking for (but sooo close!), and you recommended another seller's stone, instead! You knew exactly what I was looking for, and you went that extra mile to be sure I ended up with the color I needed. That is really special, IMO! :halo: That stone remains my husband's favorite CS that I own, because it is a University of Illinois orange. :)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, @KristinTech, thank you! I LOVE that you persevered and found your perfect spess and I do remember, I think (isn't it a reddish orange?). Anyway, thank you for the kind words, and yeah, I went a little nuts in the orange spess collecting for a while there, and got to know a lot of stones.

[going off to look up the colors for University of Illinois...]

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually I did email you back in December, I guess it may get lost in the spam or somewhere. Will try again.

I am so sorry if you sent me an email. Will see if I can hunt it down - again, apologies for that!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
@Bluegemz: I have not received an email from you - did you try via the email I included in the LT listings? You'll be pleased to know that I have other spess garnets I didn't mention (yes, I spent a few years there chasing my perfect spess orange, lol).

Did you get my email(s) ?

If not, please reach out to me via my LT listings

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh wow! Let me know if you haven’t received the email which I sent.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Colorluvr:

I got your email and you'll be pleased to know that the email you sent via the LT system, arrived a few hours ago! Anyway, I've answered and sent photos and video. Having a hard time with video sizing, so if you can, please confirm you received it and I can send more.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In the meantime, here's some photos of it I dug up. Mint Through Cover.jpg Mint Outside North Facing Dark.jpg Round Mint on Hand.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bluegemz I replied and asked you a bunch of questions to help narrow it down for you! Let me know if you did not receive my email.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Module I found a short email I had not seen before buried in a folder called "Promotions," of all things! The emailer asks after the tsavorite and is a one sentence email that came in right before Christmas. Is that you? I won't answer until you let me know...again, I am very sorry about that.

Module

Shiny_Rock
Hi @Module I found a short email I had not seen before buried in a folder called "Promotions," of all things! The emailer asks after the tsavorite and is a one sentence email that came in right before Christmas. Is that you? I won't answer until you let me know...again, I am very sorry about that.

Yes, that’s me. No problemat all, sometimes the email filters do such thing.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Colorluvr:

I got your email and you'll be pleased to know that the email you sent via the LT system, arrived a few hours ago! Anyway, I've answered and sent photos and video. Having a hard time with video sizing, so if you can, please confirm you received it and I can send more.

I got the emails and video, tks. I've only seen them on my phone, but will ck out tomorrow on desktop so I can see them properly and will touch base with you then via email.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I forgot to answer anyone, I am sorry - please either reply here and let me know, or send me another email!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results