shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday @StephanieLynn

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh thank you so much @stracci2000! It was a busy day as we moved our younger son out of a toddler bed and bought a new queen bed for our older son. That was most of today, then dinner out and a birthday cake from my favorite bakery. Now DH is passed out on the couch lol!

There was a moment of feeling old when I told my eleven year old that I didn't have a queen bed until I was in my 20's. He still doesn't have a phone though so winning on that front!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, so that’s 40 diamonds on your cake ... oops candles....
Nah, get diamonds :appl:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh thank you so much @stracci2000! It was a busy day as we moved our younger son out of a toddler bed and bought a new queen bed for our older son. That was most of today, then dinner out and a birthday cake from my favorite bakery. Now DH is passed out on the couch lol!

There was a moment of feeling old when I told my eleven year old that I didn't have a queen bed until I was in my 20's. He still doesn't have a phone though so winning on that front!
I didn't have a queen bed till I was 39! And I still have it!
How was your cake? What kind did you get?
Me and cake go way back.
When people ask me what my favorite food is, I always say cake.:lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @MeowMeow
Thank you @Bron357 a diamond covered cake...I bet that would get JOTW!

Ahhhh @stracci2000, you really are my long lost sister! Okay so the cake was marble with chocolate pudding filling and fresh whipped cream on top with absolutely gorgeous purple flowers, there were even little edible pearls in the center of the flowers :lickout:. Made by this amazing Italian bakery a few towns over, I get one from there every year.

So I must ask what your favorite cake is? Also, find anything good this weekend?

Q

Queenie60

Dear StephanieLynn - Happy Birthday. You're a great PS'r and I always enjoy what you have to say. Wishing you many more.....Q

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn,
My favorite cake is white or yellow cake with vanilla buttercream frosting.
Coming in second is carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.
But I am not prejudiced, I will eat any kind of cake, including fruit cake!

Yesterday, at our fav thrift store, we found a vintage children's school desk. It is in great shape. I will post pics in "who wants to see my haul"

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 40th Birthday StephanieLynn!
bdayparty.gif
so young!..:bigsmile:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Happy Birthday!!!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 40th Birthday, gorgeous lady! I absolutely loved turning 40 - it’s a great age to be! Enjoy your celebrations!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy happy birthday!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn happy day late StephanieLynn. 40! loved 40, I remember thinking eeek I feel old, but then again I had a 14month old baby too so I felt young.. :) I hope you ate a lot of cake! full of diamond sprinkles! Many many many etc more to you young lady!

kate

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Lady! Happy birthday to you. I hope forty treats you well! You deserve it!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy belated birthday, StephanieLynn. I didn't see this thread until today. I take it your birthday was yesterday, February 17. For some reason I remember that that was the birthday of one of my brother's childhood friends, a boy I haven't seen in many decades who would now be my brother's age (about 65). Why do I recall that when I cannot recall the date without looking at a calendar?

At any rate, I hope your birthday was great. I will resume reading your thread! I can't believe kids are now getting Queen beds! But more power to 'em! I love kids. I wish I had grandchildren.

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @Tekate I do feel old I'm the sense that I'm out of touch with the trends, my eleven year old reminds me of this daily!

@House Cat, thanks so much, I think it will be a great start to the new decade if the first day was any indication.

@AGBF, thanks so much and yes it was the 17th, funny that it triggered that memory, amazing what the mind can unlock out of the blue! So full disclosure is my son really only got a queen bed because we had an existing queen size mattress unused. He would rather have had a smaller bed so he had more room to play he told me today.

@Calliecake, thanks so much, well I dreamt about cake and that came true so let's hope the trend continues :lol-2:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy belated, @StephanieLynn ! I tried to post yesterday but got distracted, sorry!
Hope you had a great day and welcome to club 4.0!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy belated birthday, @StephanieLynn!

Wishing you every joy in the year ahead, and many happy returns. :))

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy belated Birthday @StephanieLynn! It sounds like you had a fun day! :mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results