shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Feelers: Any interest in JW pink or Montana sapphires or BB Nigerian tourm?

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone-- I have a few stones that I have never set, so am thinking of selling them. I wanted to see if there is any interest among PSers, since these are particularly well-cut stones. I am happy to send more pictures, descriptions, and, if I can figure out how, videos. Please let me know what you all think--and thank you for looking! I can list them all on LT, or you can connect with me via the pink sapphire listing (I hope I get this right):

One is a Jeff White pink sapphire that I have had on LT for awhile, with some interest, but so far only lowball offers. This is a beautiful, bright, clear, sparkly stone with a lovely saturated color. It is unheated, 1.48 carats and measures 7 mm round. I don't understand why there is so little interest--this would look so spectacular in a halo! I am thinking of asking $1465 for this stone, firm.
jwsapph3.jpg

Next is a Barry Bridgestock Nigerian tourmaline I purchased a long time ago. It is a lovely green, and measures between 7.5 and 8 mm (I unfortunately do not have calipers and I do not remember the weight). This is the brightest green it gets. I am thinking of asking $300 for this stone.
bbtourm 3.jpg

Finally, I have a 1.09 ct Jeff White Montana unheated Asscher cut sapphire that is not photographing well, and I apologize. This one is outstanding, but the pictures seem to come out darker and look like there is extinction, which is not the case in real life. Anyway, I am thinking of asking $1000 for this stone, firm.
jwmontana4.jpg

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I've had some interest in the BB tourmaline and the JW pink sapphire, and so far no interest yet in the Montana sapphire. Please let me know if you have a reasonable offer to make. I have sold (and purchased!) several items via LT and although I am not very vocal here, am an avid follower of many PSers' spectacular jewelry adventures.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Barry Bridgestock tourmaline is SOLD! Yay!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Reducing the price on the Jeff White blue-green Montana sapphire to $900! This is a lively and lovely stone--each time I bring it out to sell, I have second thoughts. Would make a beautiful engagement ring, with Jeff's precision cutting.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Bump! Valentine's Day is coming. Both of these beauties are cut by the wonderful Jeff White. They are both without inclusions or chips and have excellent brilliancy. I would prefer they go to a PSer, as I know they will be appreciated.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Would anyone be more interested in this Jeff White beauty at $750 for PSers only? Size is 6.83mm x 6.8mm x 5 mm deep, as measured by my local jeweler via calipers. This would look lovely in a halo!

(We are not desperate, but my husband got laid off, so I am looking to sell some of these stones to help with household bills. If you are interested in the Jeff White lavender sapphire I previously had up on LT, please let me know if you have an offer or would like pictures again.)

Thanks so much, everyone, and please stay healthy!

Here are some more photos of the 1.09 ct untreated blue-green Jeff White Montana sapphire, and I have a LT link as well:

jwmontana2.jpg jwmonatna6.jpg

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi SS, what is the origin of the lavender sapphire? Thank you

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi SS, what is the origin of the lavender sapphire? Thank you

Hi Luce--
Jeff sent me a Gemstone Report with the stone--measurements are 6.91 x 6.91, treatments: none (unheated) and it is from Ilakaka, Madagascar. Screenshot 2020-03-29 12.03.05.png

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
HI everyone--I hope you and your families are staying healthy! I am reducing the pink/lavender 1.48 ct unheated Jeff White sapphire to $1150 for PSers. The 1.09ct unheated blue-green Jeff White Montana sapphire is still available at $750. I am open to reasonable offers. Thank you!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Jeff White pink sapphire is SOLD! I hope the buyer enjoys her!
The blue-green unheated 1.09 carat Asscher cut Jeff White Montana sapphire is still available, if anyone is interested.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the 1.09 Montana sapphire, but I was laid off too, and I only have so many things I can sell to cover jewelry purchases. :cry2:

mintbark

Shiny_Rock
Do you have a video of the blue/green sapphire? It looks more blue/gray in the pictures.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I love the 1.09 Montana sapphire, but I was laid off too, and I only have so many things I can sell to cover jewelry purchases. :cry2:

Starfacet--I love your pieces! I am so sorry you were laid off.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have a video of the blue/green sapphire? It looks more blue/gray in the pictures.

I admit it, I am a Boomer. I will do my best to capture the stone under different lighting conditions and post as soon as I can figure it all out!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Do you have Jeff White's original pictures of the montana?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results