shape
carat
color
clarity

Feelers For Diamond/French Cut Sapphire Ring in Platinum

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am mulling over the possibility of selling this ring although I am bit on the fence. The diamond is not certed and I do not want to destroy the bezel to send it to GIA. Once upon a time (before I lost it) the diamond had a Gemex card showing excellent fire and light return and hearts and arrows paperwork. Good news is I do have the appraisal from David Klass. The ring is gorgeous- the diamond and sapphires look amazing in all lighting conditions. Ring is size 6.75 to 7 and easily resized.

"Custom made solid platinum weighing 8.1 grams set with with 2.12cts of natural French Cut blue sapphires and 0.03cts of G color, VS clarity round brilliant diamonds, center is a 1.24 ct J color, VVS2 clarity round brilliant diamond."

005.JPG

024.JPG

My contact information is located here on this LT listing. https://loupetroop.com/account/listings/22829

Thanks!

Attachments

• 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 17

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
LisaRN it’s gorgeous!! Unfortunately I’m not in the market but if you list I bet it would sell quickly!

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wish so so so so so much I could afford this ring! :cry2: It is one of my absolute favorites! :kiss2: I can't believe you're considering selling it! Either way, I hope it works out for you!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is simply amazing. Truly. Such beauty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results