shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Diamond studs

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
I'm starting to price out diamond studs and thought I'd check here as well. I'm looking for something in the 0.75ctw range in a white gold 3 prong setting. Comfortable with I/J color and eye clean SI stones. Most concerned about an excellent cut of course. I'm guessing if you had something great you weren't wearing from WF/BGD/IDJ you would have already upgraded it, but doesn't hurt to ask!

amoline

Shiny_Rock
I do have a few loose pair of diamonds from projects that never really happened. Most were bought from studs, pulled, and never reset -- these could be mounted into settings of course. They might work for what you're looking at.

My contact info is on LT if you're interested

Shelby1975

Shiny_Rock
I'm starting to price out diamond studs and thought I'd check here as well. I'm looking for something in the 0.75ctw range in a white gold 3 prong setting. Comfortable with I/J color and eye clean SI stones. Most concerned about an excellent cut of course. I'm guessing if you had something great you weren't wearing from WF/BGD/IDJ you would have already upgraded it, but doesn't hurt to ask!

Are you still looking? I am about to list my studs - here are the details:

GIA certified round brilliant-cut diamonds, 0.40 and 0.41 carats (0.81ctw), E in colour and VS2 in clarity GIA, hand set in an open 18ct white gold 4 claw setting.

Let me know!

IMG_1043 copy.jpg

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
Are you still looking? I am about to list my studs - here are the details:

GIA certified round brilliant-cut diamonds, 0.40 and 0.41 carats (0.81ctw), E in colour and VS2 in clarity GIA, hand set in an open 18ct white gold 4 claw setting.

Let me know!

IMG_1043 copy.jpg

Do you have your contact info up on Loop Troup so we could email?

Decision_Decisions

Shiny_Rock
@Shelby1975 - nevermind, I saw you other post. Very pretty but out of my budget. Thanks anyway!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results