shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold CvB Platinum French Cut Baguette Diamond 3/4 Eternity Band Sz7.25+

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Listed a few more items from my personal collection recently -- here are the links:

http://loupetroop.com/users/staci94

https://www.diamondbistro.com/index.php?a=6&b=960

http://www.ebay.com/sch/staci94/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

I recently upgraded my wedding set for my 20th anniversary and decided to let go of a few more items from my personal collection...

Here is a is a stunning, genuine CvB Rivière art deco french cut baguette diamond 3/4 eternity band set in platinum. The band consists of 16 french cut elongated baguette diamonds. Diamonds are approximately G in color and VS1-2 in clarity. It has thin milgrain detail around the entire band that shows slight wear. There is also slight wear to the sides and back of the band from being worn with stacked with other rings. Currently approximately slightly larger than a size 7.25 and can be re-sized within reason by a skilled jeweler. The inside of the band is lightly engraved "Come What May" which can easily be buffed out by your jeweler as well. I'm the original owner and this was purchased directly from Caysie van Bebber. It weighs approximately 3.80 grams & is approximately 2.2mm in width.

Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions, need more pictures, etc. Thanks for looking!
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 8.jpg 4.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg View attachment 664211

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Goodness.... all your bands are beautiful, but this one has me :!: Dust for a quick sale!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
@stonewell - Thank you so much! :wavey: I’m really hoping it ends up going to a good home...=)2

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dammit... it looks like the Opal ring has sold??

If not, I am very interested, @staci76!

I'd also love to buy this ring but my bank would not me to... :lol: lol

Last edited:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Really lovely! I only wish I had the funds!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
:wavey:@OoohShiny - Yes, the opal eternity has already been sold... :(sad

Thank you @leukolenos! :wavey: I totally get it...;)2

Last edited:

StepCutLover

Shiny_Rock
I love these french cuts so much!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
@StepCutLover -- :wavey:I know, they are gorgeous diamonds...so sparkly. :love: I'm only selling it because I have found that I prefer eternity bands due to spinning. It was my dream band for the longest time but turns out it just doesn't work as well for me as I had hoped... :(2

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
*~BUMP~* Willing to accept reasonable offers for this piece. :))

StepCutLover

Shiny_Rock
@StepCutLover -- :wavey:I know, they are gorgeous diamonds...so sparkly. :love: I'm only selling it because I have found that I prefer eternity bands due to spinning. It was my dream band for the longest time but turns out it just doesn't work as well for me as I had hoped... :(2

Maybe CvB could add a few more stones to make it an eternity (recasting it, of course)? Have you reached out to her?

bpadgett58

Rough_Rock
What are you asking for this band?

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe CvB could add a few more stones to make it an eternity (recasting it, of course)? Have you reached out to her?

I actually did consider this...I ended up deciding not to spend any more money on this ring since I already have a CvB Bailey eternity band along with a few others that work better with my engagement ring. =)2

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Sold - pending payment.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results