shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold CvB ID platinum bands - Corsica and Angelina

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone,

I am selling two of my CvB platinum bands, that I have not been wearing.

1) Corsica band
Its gorgeous! Purchased last year from a fellow PSer, it ended up being not suitable with my solitaire. I haven't worn it. It was about a year old when I bought it. Size 6. More details and contact info in the LT listing. My photography skills are atrocious, and we haven't had much sunshine lately. I can send you videos which are better :)

Link to LT: https://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/cvb-corsica-band

IMG_7429.JPG

2) Angelina band
This band is sublime! White, bright, and big flashes of light! Size 5.75. Selling purely to fund my next project, since it doesn't get much wear. More details and contact info in the LT listing. My photography skills are still atrocious and we haven't had much sunshine lately. I can send you videos which are better :)

Link to LT: https://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/cvb-angelina-band

IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7422.JPG

Thank you :)

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both bands are beautiful!! Sending dust your way for an expedient sale for both!! :mrgreen2:

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What color are the emerald cuts/baguettes? Total weight of the ring?

Thanks

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What color are the emerald cuts/baguettes? Total weight of the ring?

Thanks

Thank you for your question @rocks . I combed through my emails with Caysie from that time and I think the baguettes are G-H/VS. However, I was not able to spot the total ct weight of the diamonds. So sorry, when it comes to bands I am not usually very particular about these things. If you are seriously considering the band, I would be happy to ask Caysie :)

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your question @rocks . I combed through my emails with Caysie from that time and I think the baguettes are G-H/VS. However, I was not able to spot the total ct weight of the diamonds. So sorry, when it comes to bands I am not usually very particular about these things. If you are seriously considering the band, I would be happy to ask Caysie :)

I'm toying with it right now, so don't go to any trouble. My current bands are all e/f, so g/h likely wouldn't work for me. I see color.

misslili

Rough_Rock
I really wish this Angelina band was in budget for me! It has been on my wish list for a long time. Best of luck to you for a speedy sale, Ringcat!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bands, the new owner will be thrilled!!

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you misslili and JDDN.

Just wanted to let everyone know I reduced the prices a bit :)

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ringcat - is the Corsica band resizeable or is it a full eternity?

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi @GeorgieQ , sincere apologies, I seem to have missed your post somehow. The band has a small sizing bar so it is resizable. By how much, I will have to ask Caysie.
If ur interested, drop me a line to the email address on my LT listing, and I can send you pics.

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just want to clarify that the Corsica has rose cuts and the Angelina has corner cut baguettes, thanks.

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone, just bumping this thread and have reduced the bands further for just one week, after which I will consign them...
If anyone is interested, please get in touch, and make me an offer if you wish. Thanks :wavey:

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Is the corsica sold? Do you have the total ct weight of the band?

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@plad25 my sincere apologies... I did not see your post till now :)
I am sorry I do not have the ctw of the rose cuts for that band... I purchased it second hand from a PSer more than a year ago. I remembering asking the same question but she didn't have that information for me either. However, it is a lovely band that is very easy to wear... It is currently listed for $1400 on LT. If you would like to make me an offer, I am happy to consider it. I can send you heaps more pictures and videos. Thank you for your question :wavey:

misslili

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on the sale of the Corsica band Ringcat! I still completely adore the Angelina band. I so wish I had the funds for it right now! I cannot believe someone has not snapped this up!

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
I'm going to message you now re: the Angelina band! :)

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
@ringcat Message sent over on the LT listing. ETA: also messaged email address shown in the listing.

Last edited:

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The Angelina band has sold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results