shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Cartier Diamond Trinity ring, size 52, US 6.25

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hello all,

I purchased this ring from Signed Pieces several years ago, back when they sold a lot of designer brands.

They sold it as authentic Cartier, but I do not have any paperwork.

I have taken several pictures of the hallmarks, please see below. As well as the hallmarks shown there is also a '750' for gold, and a '52' for the size, it's just so hard to get clear pics of them, but if anyone is interested I can keep trying :)

The ring itself is the classic size, so the bands are 4mm each. The diamond band is approximately one carat, and is three rows of pave.

The size is US6.25.

Brand new from Cartier, this ring is US$12,400. Given my rings age and lack of paperwork, I am pricing it at half price - $6,200, buyer pays any Paypal fees and insured shipping from Australia.

Here is the Loupe Troop listing: https://loupetroop.com/listings/bands/cartier-diamond-trinity-ring-size-52-us-6-dot-25

Thanks for looking. Please ask any questions, as I am a private seller, I won't accept any returns.

Cheers, angeline IMG_3244.jpg IMG_3249.jpg IMG_4105.jpg IMG_4104.jpg IMG_3259.jpg IMG_3260.jpg IMG_3263.jpg IMG_3264.jpg IMG_3266.jpg IMG_4076.jpg

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring Angeline. I have the plain one. If it were my size I would love it. I’m in Aus as well. Good luck with a sale, such a timeless ring.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Thanks monnyjay :D I was starting to think I’d done something wrong with my listing there was zero response!

Yes it is a classic, I just have my eye on something else :mrgreen2:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks monnyjay :D I was starting to think I’d done something wrong with my listing there was zero response!

Yes it is a classic, I just have my eye on something else :mrgreen2:

The right person will come along and be the size you have. It’s a gorgeous ring and nothing compares to the Cartier one. Can’t wait to see what you have your eye on

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Thanks monny. Yes well I have my eye on something but my wallet doesn’t agree with me :D

Happy Australia Day!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I am reducing this as it seems it is priced too high.

Reduced to $4,990.

Hopefully this will make it a bit more attractive :razz:

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hi there! I am reducing this again - $3,990.

I don’t know how the pictures appear when others look at them, but for me they are quite small.

Please click to enlarge, so that the serial numbers and hallmarks can be clearly seen.

This is a steal even for a rolling ring that has 1ct of diamonds as one of the bands! Let alone a signed Cartier piece. Just sayin’ :D

I am selling for two reasons, one my knuckles have gotten bigger with age, and you can’t resize this, and two, I must have an AVC (or AVR, I’m not fussy :Up_to_something: )

So please check it out, let’s talk!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Doing a little bump as I got some more hi res pics that show the hallmarks a lot better.

Enjoy!
IMG_9970.jpg
IMG_9968.jpg
IMG_9966.jpg

And this one just because it's beautiful :love:
IMG_9969.jpg

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Last call! Sending this ring off tomorrow or the next day.

Last chance for an amazing bargain :mrgreen2:

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Well there's been a hiccup with sending off my pieces. As I am in Australia, I would have to pay duties and taxes AGAIN when they land in the US. So I will be waiting now until I return there in July.

Just thought I would update this so that people didn't think I was trying to drive a buying frenzy by putting a deadline. Not that that has happened anyway o_O:D

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Guess what dear PS'ers, I am reducing again! I know, what can I say, there's something else singing to me!

$2,500. *drops mic*

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Sent you an email!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Replied!

BarbBe

Rough_Rock
Just mailed you as well.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Hi @BarbBe ! I just emailed you back, but I thought I would update the thread here too.

The ring sold just this morning - congrats to the new owner!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results