Premium

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love him. Excellent video

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love him, too! I laughed out loud at a couple of those witticisms. ("You know what's boring? Scrolling through endless pics of your dinners on Instagram.")
It struck me, watching this, that Michelle Obama must be the envy of a certain First Lady and several formers. Imagine actually LIKING your husband?!? I'd say Melania must be green inside, but I think those are all robot parts up in there.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He's right. No one should have an excuse not to vote. He's a hip dude and relates with younger people better than old fogies.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@soxfan YAS that's the other one that had me cracking up! Just had a convo with my best friend about how old schoolers still require people to travel/get facetime regardless and the new school is all about saving travel $ and making sure it's possible for folks to do their work from home instead. I work exclusively from home for a company in a much higher COL area than mine and love it. She works for the government and assures me there is a TON of waste. Hmm. Where do we need to cut the fat? Seems to me it's the old dudes who refuse to change with the times and are causing overspending on so many more levels than the public even knows.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@soxfan YAS that's the other one that had me cracking up! Just had a convo with my best friend about how old schoolers still require people to travel/get facetime regardless and the new school is all about saving travel $ and making sure it's possible for folks to do their work from home instead. I work exclusively from home for a company in a much higher COL area than mine and love it. She works for the government and assures me there is a TON of waste. Hmm. Where do we need to cut the fat? Seems to me it's the old dudes who refuse to change with the times and are causing overspending on so many more levels than the public even knows.

They are antiques:(

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yes of course. Get out the vote program.

cheers--Sharon

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
He’s incredible! :love:

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I miss him! I am going to be out of town 11/6 so I am going in next week to go in early and vote. No excuses! I had my 2 college age kids register for absentee ballets. No excuse!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is awesome. He left just as he was really getting good.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 11.36.29 AM.png

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this @Matata! LOL. I can’t wait to to vote.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results