shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB 9mm Moissanite

Wholovesskunks

Shiny_Rock
Would love a gorgeous 9mm Moissanite. Even better if a size 9 ring!

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Check out ArtNouveauObsession on Etsy - she puts beautiful moissanites into vintage settings! Nice big stones, beautiful settings, and ring sizing is available, if I recall correctly.

SouthernGent

Shiny_Rock
Check out ArtNouveauObsession on Etsy - she puts beautiful moissanites into vintage settings! Nice big stones, beautiful settings, and ring sizing is available, if I recall correctly.
@weegem Please tell me about that setting in your avatar picture. I like that grayish color and think it would look good with a spessartine garnet in it - what metal is it?

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@SouthernGent Hi!! It's called 'graphite' silver, basically patina'd. Just what the jeweler calls it :D I found him on Etsy as well; the shop is called MySacrum, but he's in Poland!! I sent my spess to him.

(Sorry @Wholovesskunks!)

SouthernGent

Shiny_Rock
@SouthernGent Hi!! It's called 'graphite' silver, basically patina'd. Just what the jeweler calls it :D I found him on Etsy as well; the shop is called MySacrum, but he's in Poland!! I sent my spess to him.

(Sorry @Wholovesskunks!)
Thank you.
How well has the patina held up? A silver ring, patina'd like that, could likely save me a ton of money over 14K gold for the ring I'm getting ready to have designed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results