shape
carat
color
clarity

Trouble Posting Pictures! Please Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparklyGirl*

Shiny_Rock
Well i am trying to post ering pics for you ladies to finally see but everytime I try to it gives me this: (Ive even resized the pictures! HELP ME PLEASE!!)

An error occurred uploading a file: file name bad or non-existent or file with same name already exists and overwrite disabled

Troubleshooting:

• Make sure the file size is less than allowed limit 100KB.
  • Before uploading pictures, optimize them for the web (72 dpi resolution, picture width less than 700 pixels). Usually it can be done using Photoshop or similar software that comes with your digital camera or scanner.
  • Make sure the file name doesn’t have any strange characters like apostrophe, blank spaces, or any of these characters: "`!@#$%^&*(){}[]+=:;’”<>.,?|".
    [*]If your file name is generic (e.g. “ring”, or “diamond”), there is high chance that there is another file on the server with the same name. This will cause an error and you won’t be able to upload a picture. Try to rename your file simply by adding a unique number e.g. MyRing98765.jpg.
    [*]Make sure your file extension is permited

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Chances are that the file name has already been taken. Try renaming to something like sparklygirl2001 and so on to see if that works.

And if you have named them with the * like what's after your name, it won't let you post them.

Can't wait to see pics
36.gif

SparklyGirl*

Shiny_Rock
I figured it out! Thanks for the help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results