shape
carat
color
clarity

This might be the most distrubing thing ever...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you mean it''s wrong in that it''s sexist, then yes, I agree that it''s disturbing.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was a popular song in the late 1970''s by Rod Stewart. "Do ya think I''m Sexy". We used to love to dance to it.

Linda

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I love the "telenovela" style of the Spanish one. Too funny. I get what you mean by disturbing. Cookies just shouldn''t be dancing suggestively to disco music!
9.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/12/2008 1:53:29 AM
Author: monarch64
If you mean it''s wrong in that it''s sexist, then yes, I agree that it''s disturbing.
Why do you think the commercial is sexist? I''ve been trying to figure it out but I guess it went way over my head!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Actually, I think it is funny. DH and I laugh when we see it. I have always liked that song. Used to dance to it a lot. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
9.gif

Linda

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, i love both versions!!!!! addresses our addiction to sweets/chocolate/cookies in a very accessible and understandable manner........the attraction, the craving, the desire.......so much in common with sexuality.

movie zombie

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I loooooove the Chips Ahoy cookie commercials. That one was a bit disturbing, but in general, they crack me up. Then again I find animated cookies and food extremely funny.
I love the old one where the chunky cookie was moving his little chocolate chunks around like arms. I know I''m weird.
emsmilep.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results