shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
How did you all pick out shoes without your dress. i kind of rembmer what my dess color is but how do i get shoes without knowing exactly. i guess if you want silver shoes or blue or red but if you want white ones, how do you go about matching the whites? or do you not bother, or did you get a facric swatch of ur dress for comparisson?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just bought a pair of shoes where I could return them if they didn''t work. I would buy a pair, try them on at home and if they don''t work, return them. HTH

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I got silver- so I knew they would go with whatever color (ivory/ white) I picked, -so I wouldn't have to worry about getting them dirty (outdoors wedding), - and so I could re-wear them again.

My friend whom got white, took a swatch of her dress to do a color match.

Or if you really find some you like now, just make sure you can return them if they don't match. Even though I know I will use my silver shoes, the place I got them from says there is no time limit for return as long as I have the receipt.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do the same as Skippy...

I''ve already returned 2 pairs...one from J. Crew (too high, even though they were gorgeous) and one from Ann Taylor (I thought gold might look good, but it didn''t...) Well, truth is, I kept the Ann Taylor shoes, but won''t be using them for the wedding.
2.gif

I hope I don''t regret returning the J. Crew ones...they were the perfect ivory shade...everything else I''m seeing is too white...arrggghhh!

Have you tried zappos.com? They pay for shipping both ways, so if you get a couple of pais and they don''t work, you can just send them back and not worry about paying for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results