shape
carat
color
clarity

in pain!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so on Friday I pulled my back (maybe not pulled but I assume pulled).
It hurts on the side but when it aches (when I move) it hurts on my spinal cord. (sp?)
anyways.. this has been a constant pain since Friday, sometimes really bad, others not too bad.
Now. last night I went to bed and couldn''t sleep. I had a constant pain (like hard pressure) on my stomach, and I couldn''t catch my breath (at all). I''m still in the same boat today (having a hard time breathing) and my back still hurts.
On top of that, about a month and a half ago, I had chest pains, I had to go to the ER because clinics couldnt treat it. They did a bunch of test and just said I had pulled something.
WELL last night while having those breathing problems my chest was hurting.

I don''t think its anxiety at all, because it isnt like an attack, its just constant...

any ideas?!
(i am trying to get ahold of the replacement doctor bcause my family doctor is in GERMANY! ahhH!) haha.

help?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
not a nurse or a doctor but you need one and now. how''s it going with getting a doctor while yours is in germany? do you have insurance and if so is there an urgent care facility your doctor is associated with?

movie zombie

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. Kidney''s? I had a weird kidney infection once that mirrored that a bit... alternated between feeling like a pull and a bruise.

Hope you get better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results