shape
carat
color
clarity

#4 off the list!

smithsmith

Rough_Rock
Hi gals,

Please take me off the list. Mr. Smithsmith proposed at 13,000 feet on Saturday, and it was perfect! More to come later. :love:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
OMG :o WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP :appl: :appl: :cheeky: :appl:

That's AWESOME, smithsmith, congratulations! wow, i was doing a little sneaky work check and my draw literally dropped when i saw #4 off the list :bigsmile:

cant wait to hear about your proposal (skydiving, ive assumed skydiving??! = so cool!) and see the bling :wavey: enjoy being enfianced!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so excited that our #4 is off the list!!! :appl:

Can't wait to hear the story (sounds unique and amazing!!) and of course see the pics!! I am so excited for you!!!

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations :appl:
I'm looking forward to your story (which already sounds totally amazing!!!) and of course bling pictures! BIG CONGRATS!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I'm guessing he proposed at the summit of a mountain :)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
NewEnglandLady|1315345916|3011003 said:
Congrats! I'm guessing he proposed at the summit of a mountain :)

oh of course i should have thought of that, it could be that too...well i love hiking so that would count as equally awesome =)

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congratulations. I'm with everyone else about not being able to wait for the rest of the story!

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
Ohhh exciting!!! Can't wait to hear the story!!! Congrats! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! can't wait to hear the proposal story and see the bling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
Huge congrats!!!! I am with everyone else. Can't wait to hear the details and see some hand pics!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wow, #4 off the list - huge congrats! Please come back to share the story soon!

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear the story. So exciting when one of the top 10 can be taken off.

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Magpie09|1315479002|3012536 said:
Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear the story. So exciting when one of the top 10 can be taken off.

I agree! Congrats!! :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
congratulations!!!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are still awaiting pics!!! Lol

smithsmith

Rough_Rock
Hi! Sorry I disappeared there, it's been quite a week!

Well Mr. Smithsmith surprised me with such a sweet and thoughtful proposal. We had planned to hike last Saturday, and he had been making some weird comments so I suspected he might have something up his sleeve before we began. However, I told myself all the way up the hike not to expect anything, since it was such a gorgeous day and we were having a wonderful time together that I didn't want to spoil it with disappointment if he didn't propose. Well, he did propose, right near the top of the hike (he said he couldn't wait to get all the way to the top!). Down on one knee and all. Between the adrenealine rush and the high altitude - about 13k feet - I'm surprised we both made it back to the bottom without passing out! LOL

I can't make my camera take a decent pic of the ring, but it is a 14k white gold setting with a darker 1.1ct blue sapphire in a bezel, which is exactly what I wanted. He did such a great job. He had a little bitty diamond put in the side of the setting, since he thought I was slightly crazy for not wanting a diamond engagement ring; but he still got his diamond wish in there. Ha!

It was such a great and perfect day, and I am so happy and relieved that I can move forward with my relationship to the greatest guy ever. We are talking about getting married in Spring 2013. It's so great. Thank you to everyone here for keeping my spirits up during the awkward LIW phase. I don't post often but I read a lot. See you on BWW!

xoxoxo
SmithSmith

Sun-Shine

Rough_Rock
What a lovely story! Thanks for sharing it. :) (and of course giving hope to your former LIW sisters)

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Darn it smithsmith, now that I know its a sapphire I want a pic even more!

Congrats again!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
---Yea--- What a great story. Wishing the two of you much happiness.

:appl:

Totally off topic: Where did you hike 13,000ft!!!

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
Woo hoo!! Congrats SmithSmith!!! What a lovely story and it sounds like a gorgeous ring! Sapphire girls unite ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results