shape
carat
color
clarity

2.43 OEC - top shelf - any interest?

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, everybody.

I bought this diamond last fall from a Pricescoper and still have not set it. I want to buy that emerald cut eternity band that has been listed here so I thought I'd put this up low and see if someone wants a bargain. I think it started off at 11K on LAD and I paid $7980. Offering it at $6900. That's crazy for a VS1 2.5 ct. If anyone is interested, reply here and I'll put a listing up on Loupe Troop. I have all documentation. Thanks.

http://www.loveaffairdiamonds.com/sold-2-43ct-old-european-cut-diamond-gia-q-r-vs1/

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Aggh- I love this stone. So pretty and a really good price. I probably can't swing it right now, but it's a lovely stone.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
This is the prettiest diamond. I’m trying to see if I can get my husband on board.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such an amazing diamond for an amazing price!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Is there any chance you can send your own photos? I have to show my husband after work and he’s more agreeable to things when I’ve got all my ducks in a row. :mrgreen:

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have any unfortunately. I have no camera other than a Iphone and there's no way they take LAD quality photos. If you want me to snap one with the Ipad I guess I can do that.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I don't have any unfortunately. I have no camera other than a Iphone and there's no way they take LAD quality photos. If you want me to snap one with the Ipad I guess I can do that.

That’ll work. I know he won’t 100% trust the photos from their website.

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
I see. Okay. I'll do that and will create a LT listing.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh man I wish I was in a position for this atm - I LOVED that stone when it was up originally and still do.

Disoon

Rough_Rock
Do you have a video to post. Very interested but would like to see the performance in a video.

moshy

Rough_Rock
Hi Tradergirl - I am super interested :love: Would you be able to put up a LoupeTroop link?
Cheers
Mikaela

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
There is a LT listing now

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
@737lizakg thank you for thinking of me! I'm already uneasy about the N Color in the other diamond :D so I a Q/R would make me turn every night =)2

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That diamond is amazing. I'll be shocked if it doesn't go fast. :appl:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was very tempted by this the first time but ended up getting my FLBY marquis instead.

Still tempted though.:twisted:

But seriously someone else buy this before I do..

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh THANK GOD! :pray::clap:

I was not looking forward to trying to justify to DH why I also needed to buy this before my other/new diamond is even set. :lol:

Congrats to buyer & seller!
I think there are several of us here that were hoping someone else would snap it up quickly lol

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe we should have pooled our resources & time-shared that beauty so we wouldn’t have to sell the hubbys so hard. :lol:
That would have been an excellent idea!

Ok so who's the lucky person that ended up buying it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results