shape
carat
color
clarity

2.50CTW diamond and .6 tsavorite earrings

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
There is something big I really want to buy so I'm going to be listing a lot of my collection for sale in the next couple weeks. You can see all my listings here, Thanks for looking!
http://diamondbistro.com/other/819/seller.html

$1850
http://diamondbistro.com/category/211/Earrings/listings/24917/250CTW-diamond-and-6-tsavorite-earrings.html

Earrings are stud posts with jumbo backs because they are some substantial bling. The top of each earring is a cluster of 1 CTW diamonds bezel set in a flower pattern. The center diamond is about .40 points. The diamonds are really bright but I see a couple white inclusions in the flowers if I nitpick them. I would call these “ear clean” instead of “eye clean”. Two offset bezel drops descend from each earring...a .25 round and a .30-.40(ish?) oval tsavorite (lighter to medium color but darker than mint). They are 14k white gold. Smooth finish, no millegrain. They have jumbo push backs but the posts are at an angle because they used to be omega backs but I switched because the omegas were uncomfortable.

These are so blingy I was planning on making a second pair of earrings out of them….keeping the 2CTW flower studs and removing the drops to use the bezelled diamond as a stud with the tsavorite suspended below. I have to sell to raise money instead but you could do the same. This is a TON of diamonds and gold for the price!

Sale is final so ask questions, price includes shipping and paypal fees. I live abroad and will return to the U.S. for the holidays. As such, I cannot ship until on or after December 23. I completely understand if you do not what to pay up front for something I won’t ship for three weeks so I am happy to reserve the item with a 20% deposit with the balance paid prior to December 23. I will send a paypal invoice describing the item for sale and the terms.

042.JPG

028.JPG

earrins 004.JPG

earrins 007.JPG

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
I about died when I saw these on the bistro. They're AMAZING. Best of luck for a quick sale!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results