shape
carat
color
clarity

the ring is finally here!

peonies

Rough_Rock
My ring is finally in the house and my boyfriend even let me try it on for a bit. :love: Unfortunately it will be kept in the box for a while because I don't think we are quite ready to get engaged yet because we are both still in school.

It's a .79 I vvs2 Tiffany Novo, my dream ring! Luckily I have tiny fingers (3.75) so the stone looks bigger on my tiny hands :naughty: .

I am having a really hard time not telling my friends, so hopefully it gets easier as time goes by. Now I get to wait for the best part!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on having your dream ring at home :appl: I hope that you get to wear it very soon ;))

slg47

Ideal_Rock
peonies|1296930710|2844055 said:
My ring is finally in the house and my boyfriend even let me try it on for a bit. :love: Unfortunately it will be kept in the box for a while because I don't think we are quite ready to get engaged yet because we are both still in school.

It's a .79 I vvs2 Tiffany Novo, my dream ring! Luckily I have tiny fingers (3.75) so the stone looks bigger on my tiny hands :naughty: .

I am having a really hard time not telling my friends, so hopefully it gets easier as time goes by. Now I get to wait for the best part!

if you have the ring...why not ready to get engaged? most of the time people in school aren't ready to get engaged is when they can't afford the ring...

HaloBelle

Shiny_Rock
slg47 said:
peonies|1296930710|2844055 said:

if you have the ring...why not ready to get engaged? most of the time people in school aren't ready to get engaged is when they can't afford the ring...

If I were in this situation, I would probably wait too (or try!!!). The biggest complaint I heard from all my friends who got engaged during school was all the pressure from everyone about the planning of the wedding. (when is it, can i go, can i bring x &Y, etc.) Most of them simply had the wedding after graduation but the pressure to plan made it difficult to focus on school.

peonies

Rough_Rock
My parents are currently pay for my housing and tuition, so I am waiting until I am earning my own salary and am on my own two feet to plan the wedding and get married. Also, we don't graduate for a year, so although we will probably get engaged in the next few months, there really isn't any rush. I know my boyfriend is trying to think of some clever way to surprise me since I was so involved in the ring process.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh ok, that makes sense. I am in grad school and will be for some time (and plan to get married while in grad school!)

peonies

Rough_Rock
well we are in still in undergrad... so we are definitely still young! My boyfriend is going to medical school and we will be getting married before / during that too! Luckily it's probably easier for a guy to be in grad school while planning a wedding because they aren't so obsessed with the fun details like we are.

SweetPea-<3

Rough_Rock
How exciting! Happy to hear you're one step closer to receiving your dream ring.

TwinkleStar

Shiny_Rock
Yay, Peonies! How exciting!! Congrats, and I can't wait until you share your proposal story and pictures of the ring!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results