shape
carat
color
clarity

I want to run away from home!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
They are all driving me crazy!!! Can I come to your house?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can come relax with me but not until Wednesday after the housekeeper comes -- soooo many dust bunnies running around here.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure thing. Spare bedroom is open.

I tend to work long hours so I probably won''t be a great host; but its peaceful and quite here....

Perry

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Sure Uppy! The girls and I will be chillin with a bottle of red and a dvd that we won''t watch cos we can''t shut up for long enough.

Ooh, and we have ice-cream
31.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely! Just opened a bottle of a nice Crianza and heating up the pizza stone for some homemade pizza tonight. Mushrooms, caramelized roasted peppers, basil and meatball sound ok?

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2010 7:06:25 PM
Author: Porridge
Sure Uppy! The girls and I will be chillin with a bottle of red and a dvd that we won''t watch cos we can''t shut up for long enough.

31.gif

Ooo that sounds fun... and delicious. Can I come too? I mean as MUCH fun as watching 6 hours of football is today...
40.gif
your house sounds great. hehe

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sure Uppy, we have some nice chicken , pasta and salad. It''s quiet here!!!
35.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I''d like to go to everyones house!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
You''re more than welcome to visit me! I''m making brownies at the moment and should be done soon!

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
It''s baked mac and cheese night at my house, and I rented Waiting (the funniest movie ever). Come on over, y''all!

soocool

Ideal_Rock
We have a paintbrush with your name on it! Afterwards wine and poppers!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2010 6:53:18 PM
Author:Upgradable
Do you live with my sister?
6.gif

HVVS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2010 6:53:18 PM
Author:Upgradable

Day-um no, sorry! I've been wanting to run away for quite some time, myself. I've had enough of my little town. But I have a truck and I'll help you move. ROAD TRIP!
9.gif
9.gif

On second thought, maybe we can switch places. I'll make 'em sorry that you left, hehe.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
sure no problem - it''s a little tight right now so if you don''t mind 3 kids, another couple, and a cat (and you''ll have the couch in the only living space) but if you wait a week or two I can probably arrange for you to have an entire floor to yourself lol

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2010 7:09:56 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Absolutely! Just opened a bottle of a nice Crianza and heating up the pizza stone for some homemade pizza tonight. Mushrooms, caramelized roasted peppers, basil and meatball sound ok?

Lauren, my mouth is absolutely watering. I am drooling over my lab bench here!! Gotta get out of the lab and go and get me a pizza
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not very quiet over here but I am sure T will give you lots of hugs
2.gif

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Come over! I have the latest gossip girls dvd or if you prefer The Tudors.
<<<<<<<< I'll let you cuddle with my cat who's the biggest cuddlebug. If you drink too much, You can stay in my guest room because the air mattress is still up from Xmas
20.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
You guys are all so gracious!! Everyone here is just being so loud and squirrely and annoying! Don''t they know it''s my weekend, meant for downtime and relaxation?

I''m just going to hit the road. When I get close to your house just start flashing the porchlight so I know where to stop!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Come on over! Just watching the game and drinking some beers.
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Keep driving! I''m flashing my porchlight!

April20

Ideal_Rock
I have a guest room, guest bathroom (and it finally got a threshold, but the door still doesn't latch) and a little black dog that will love the attention. Come on over!

ETA: Dh has been making me pear martinis tonight. Delish. He can get the shaker back out for you.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2010 8:47:42 PM
Author: April20
I have a guest room, guest bathroom (and it finally got a threshold, but the door still doesn''t latch) and a little black dog that will love the attention. Come on over!

ETA: Dh has been making me pear martinis tonight. Delish. He can get the shaker back out for you.

pear martinis??

oh YES please!

(i''ve just arrived in australia and the whole world is spinning; i cant even begin to imagine what a pear martini would do!)

uppy if you can stand big, beautiful dogs, i''m sure tim is looking for a tele buddy around about now.... my guest room is big and lovely and it''s yours for as long as you want it!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2010 7:36:23 PM
Author: PinkAsscher678
It''s baked mac and cheese night at my house, and I rented Waiting (the funniest movie ever). Come on over, y''all!

Oh my... I laughed SO hard at Waiting I almost peed myself!
25.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Whit, thanks for offering up your hubs and Poppy (right?). Would Tim make me breakfast?? NY seems like a bit of a drive from OK though. But the sentiment is very much appreciated!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You would be soooo sorry! It''s worse here. ;-)

Deb
34.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2010 8:58:05 PM
Author: whitby_2773

Date: 1/24/2010 8:47:42 PM
Author: April20
I have a guest room, guest bathroom (and it finally got a threshold, but the door still doesn''t latch) and a little black dog that will love the attention. Come on over!

pear martinis??

oh YES please!

(i''ve just arrived in australia and the whole world is spinning; i cant even begin to imagine what a pear martini would do!)

uppy if you can stand big, beautiful dogs, i''m sure tim is looking for a tele buddy around about now.... my guest room is big and lovely and it''s yours for as long as you want it!
Whitby, the pear martini would rock your world!!!! It was soooo good. He also makes daquiris and margaritas martini style. I''ve never had anything like them anywhere. I shutter to tell you the alcohol content, but you only need one!!!!

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
Abolutely but we have just has a tonne of snow, hoepfully you won''t mind it!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2010 7:17:21 PM
Author: Callisto

31.gif

Ooo that sounds fun... and delicious. Can I come too? I mean as MUCH fun as watching 6 hours of football is today...
40.gif
Haha, I can guarantee there will not be football Callisto! Just hop in a taxi and say "Porridge''s house, Europe, please" and you should get here ok. I''ll leave the porch light on
2.gif

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2010 4:03:38 AM
Date: 1/24/2010 7:17:21 PM

Author: Callisto

31.gif

40.gif

Haha, I can guarantee there will not be football Callisto! Just hop in a taxi and say ''Porridge''s house, Europe, please'' and you should get here ok. I''ll leave the porch light on
2.gif

Hahaha thanks!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Haha you can always come over here
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results