shape
carat
color
clarity

"Being"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
just read this book called "Being" by Lynn Young... its about spiritual development, (NOT about any specific religion!!!) it was absolutely fantastic... I burned through it, but am definately going to go back and re-read. Its one of those books where you have to really sit and think about what it says. It has made a profound impact on my life and I thought I could share it with all of you
12.gif

this is what is says on the back of the book:

The spiritual journey begins the moment of your birth. It is the moment you are closest to God. And as you grow, you leave it and then spend a lifetime trying to go back to the very God you once knew. People continually ask the questions, "Is God really out there? Are there signs to let me know that He exists? Is there a way to find God? Are there roads that I can take to the very God that loves me? If only I could be close to God, if only I could reach out and touch Him.."

That''s what "G" has heard from many. I think that most people walk empty roads and those that don''t, take the long hard road to God. The greatest journey begins when one stops looking for God outside of self and begins an involution to bring the indwelling God to a state of Being in their life.

There are thousands and thousands of years of knowledge locked away inside. Now it''s time to set it free and find the self realized journey in a God realized life.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results