shape
carat
color
clarity

A timeline!! (ahem, second one)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Well my first timeline that BF and I both agreed on was Sept 2008. It came and went with no ring. Partially because of money, and thus, no ring. Well, he has a ring, it''s the right size, and I''ve been JOKING he needs to make another one before I go insane. Last night I joked, "OK, I''ll give you two options since you can''t make up your mind, propose by this sunday, or feb. 15th. Call me and let me know" I was joking about dates, but we talked about him picking a date.

Anywayssssssss.. I call him tonight and I''m all excited, "Did you pick a date?!?!?!"

Him: "No.. I was busy at work all day!"
Me: "Mmm"
Him: "Ok hold on *rustling phone noises* ok, by March 30th"
Me: "What?! REALLY! What if you don''t?! See! That''s all you needed was 4 seconds to decide"
Him: "If I don''t, which I will, but if something comes up.. I''ll......... get you those [1/3 ctw 3 prong] studs you wanted.. but you can''t break up with me!"
Me: "Sweet! And why would I break up with you if I want to marry you?"
Him: "You''re so cute"

ANYWAYS!!!!!!!! BY MARCH 30th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to share. I feel like I can RELAX. Finally. He always would tell me he knows exactly how he''s going to do it... but not when. Now we have a when! Sometimes I get a little annoyed because we talk about being engaged, we talk wedding plans, and everyone says it''s like we''re married already, yet we were always missing that little OFFICAL ENGAGEMENT PART! haha.

36.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
I can relate with missing that "official engagement" part. Planning is still somewhat dreaming when you're not en-fianced haha!
3.gif
March 30th is SOOOO close, thats so exciting SB!!! Keep us posted! Do you have any suspicions as to where or how?

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Yay, that''s so great, swedish bean! March 30 is really, really close!

Date: 1/16/2009 10:37:40 PM
Author: SailorsSweet<3
I can relate with missing that ''official engagement'' part. Planning is still somewhat dreaming when you''re not en-fianced haha!
3.gif
March 30th is SOOOO close, thats so exciting SB!!! Keep us posted! Do you have any suspicions as to where or how?
I have no idea. That''s the weird thing! I''m a hard person to surprise, but he swears up and down that it''s his, ''BEST IDEA EVER''.. so I''m really looking forward to this. Well, I always have been.. but now I feel like I can finally sigh a breath of relief. It''s been a LONG journey (finding THE RING)... Over a year of this kind of talk and about a whole year of looking at rings including me changing my mind from a princess to a RB to possibly a cushion to an OEC. But then we found the perfect ring.. (actually I did...!) I can''t believe it''s around the corner.

But anyways.. I have no idea how he''s going to do it other than it involves "deception" according to him.. HMMM!
2.gif

Date: 1/16/2009 10:42:40 PM
Author: mscushion
I know.. and I wonder why he didn''t pick March 31st or April 1st? OMG I would kill him if it was an "april fools joke"..lol

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/16/2009 11:25:02 PM
Author: swedish bean

I know.. and I wonder why he didn''t pick March 31st or April 1st? OMG I would kill him if it was an ''april fools joke''..lol
March 30th is a Monday, so it sounds to me like it''ll happen on a weekend.
31.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock

I know.. and I wonder why he didn''t pick March 31st or April 1st? OMG I would kill him if it was an ''april fools joke''..lol
Haha... no, I really don''t think so. To him, March 30 is probably not even *that* close and he feels like he''s ready and now he has two and a half months to get his ducks in a row for the big moment. By the way, I JUST remembered that I also got a timeline from SO the other day. April 30th is what he said but when I made sad eyes I was able to negotiate him down to April 15th hahahah. So hopefully, I''m not that far behind you!!!! Aaaahh... I''ve been waiting soooo long!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome swedishbean! I''m so excited for you!!
9.gif
36.gif

Date: 1/17/2009 1:07:58 PM

Haha... no, I really don''t think so. To him, March 30 is probably not even *that* close and he feels like he''s ready and now he has two and a half months to get his ducks in a row for the big moment. By the way, I JUST remembered that I also got a timeline from SO the other day. April 30th is what he said but when I made sad eyes I was able to negotiate him down to April 15th hahahah. So hopefully, I''m not that far behind you!!!! Aaaahh... I''ve been waiting soooo long!
Good luck!!
5.gif
4.gif
36.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is soon, 6 weeks or so. Maybe he''s been working with a jeweler on a setting and was given that as a date?

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2009 11:23:27 PM
Date: 1/16/2009 10:37:40 PM

Author: SailorsSweet<3

I can relate with missing that ''official engagement'' part. Planning is still somewhat dreaming when you''re not en-fianced haha!
3.gif

I have no idea. That''s the weird thing! I''m a hard person to surprise, but he swears up and down that it''s his, ''BEST IDEA EVER''.. so I''m really looking forward to this. Well, I always have been.. but now I feel like I can finally sigh a breath of relief. It''s been a LONG journey (finding THE RING)... Over a year of this kind of talk and about a whole year of looking at rings including me changing my mind from a princess to a RB to possibly a cushion to an OEC. But then we found the perfect ring.. (actually I did...!) I can''t believe it''s around the corner.

But anyways.. I have no idea how he''s going to do it other than it involves ''deception'' according to him.. HMMM!
2.gif
''

OooOo deception! haha! I''m sure it''ll be a complete surprise in the end! Youre FF sounds like he knows exactly how to go about it without you being any the wiser!! I cant wait to hear how he does it
1.gif

PrincessLily2009

Rough_Rock
That is sooo exciting!!! Congratulations, and keep us posted!!

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
woohoo! i love it when your mind is at ease! i have about 6 more months to go, but knowing so really helps put my mind at ease :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results